Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

"A Whole new game"

Whole = sum of 2 halves. I really am beginning to think more and more that PSU is effectively PSO2, but it's offline mode is PSV. And it's all tied together.

PSU = PSO2 + PSV

If true, then ... best ... game ... EVER!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nash on 2004-05-13 10:46 ]</font>

Keep in mind that we have no confirmation at all on what this game is. That video is very much a teaser-- it did not state that the game is Phantasy Star Online 2, nor did it state that it is Phantasy Star V. It suggested that it could be either, but made no confirmation. Furthermore, despite what assumptions a writer at IGN may have made, Sega has given NO confirmation regarding whether or not this is an online or offline title.

So don't be getting ahead of yourself, here.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Those captures are from the IGN videos. You wouldn't put Phantasy Star Online 2 in a trailer only to then let-down the fans. Apparently there is a video that says "Phantasy Star V?" in it as well, I'm going to try and find it.

Online PSO2, with offline PSV is still my bet. Even the name Phantasy Star Universe implies something BIG. And this *very* big!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nash on 2004-05-13 11:12 ]</font>

Through the Fire and Flames

you need to be an insider to view most of these E3 videos, and i dont want to spend money on it

Took some grabs from the Gamespot trailer, if this isn't atleast the next PSO then I'll eat my hat.

Dark Falz related thing?

HUmar?

One of the unused character classes from the Book Of Hunters for PSO?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nash on 2004-05-13 11:30 ]</font>

whether its real or not, its still sweet, even day dreaming about it, its sweet.

try this IGN link for the video in 4 parts

http://media.cube.ign.com/media/683/683211/vids_1.html

the fact that they would be coming out with more online Phantasy Star is absolutly fantastic, whether or not the video dipicts which game it's showing from. Head RUMORS that it would span all 3 consoles and be server side saving. That's a little hard to believe with a rumored release in 2005. wouldn't all of the next gen consoles be in heavy developement then??? anyway, good news nontheless.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DeciBal on 2004-05-13 11:27 ]</font>

why hasnt psow.com commented on this new pso yet?

Scanned this from my PSO Book Of Hunters, compare it to the grab from the trailer. Seeing as 2 of the other unused classes in the book made it into Episode I & II almost unchanged, I'm now pretty sure PSU is more PSO.

This is a good day to be a PSO fan! And if the offline-mode is indeed PSV then it's going to make everyone happy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nash on 2004-05-13 11:47 ]</font>

On 2004-05-13 11:42, Link108 wrote:
    why hasnt psow.com commented on this new pso yet?
    Because it's not confirmed as a PSO game. It's Phantasy Star, but it's not necessarily Phantasy Star Online.

Sega's made nothing in the way of confirming anything beyond the fact that they are working on another game with "Phantasy Star" in the title.

That's it.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016