Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers

I have 3 of the ras, RAmarl, RAmar and RAcaseal.
    I had a RAcast but I deleted him for a FOnewearl.
    I have Viridia, Whitill, Greenill, Purple num but not all of them are RAs lol

In a sense, my innocence is over

On 2004-05-24 19:18, lain2k3 wrote:
    classes are all good, as long as you dont make a ramar.

greenil, purplenum, or whtill for ID's.
    Ahem, Ramar pawns racast offline!!
    Online however is another matter

On 2004-05-25 03:38, Xaos127 wrote:
    On 2004-05-24 19:18, lain2k3 wrote:
    classes are all good, as long as you dont make a ramar.

greenil, purplenum, or whtill for ID's.
    Ahem, Ramar pawns racast offline!!
    Online however is another matter
    you cant pawn anything in pso...

but ramar doesnt pwn anyone, ever. He is slighty more effective than racast offline. he is not significantly better. Racast looks good, and can use panzerfaust

ramar is a tiny bit more effective in solo, but is very ugly, and cannot use panzerfaust

wow lain, such a deep hatred to ramars.... I wonder why that is?

For I.D go for Greenill, it has better armor drops than Purplenum and overall is better IMO, (the only good drop in purplenum is Yas 9km, which i'm currently hunting).

As for char, go with a andriod type, cause a RAmar is basiclaly the same as a RAmarl but with better ATP/ATA and HP.

On 2004-05-26 17:35, kazuma56 wrote:
    wow lain, such a deep hatred to ramars.... I wonder why that is?

For I.D go for Greenill, it has better armor drops than Purplenum and overall is better IMO, (the only good drop in purplenum is Yas 9km, which i'm currently hunting).

As for char, go with a andriod type, cause a RAmar is basiclaly the same as a RAmarl but with better ATP/ATA and HP.
    dear god... that is the stupidest thing i've heard in a while. And not due to a lack of competition...

The higher atp is completely nullified by the techniques that ramarl has, she will constantly do more damage. The higher ata is irrelevant, because once you get above 235 base ata, it doesnt fucking matter. the higher hp is about his only advantage, but the ramarl will restore almost double the hp that the ramar does with her resta. Ramarl has acess to quite a few more weapons than ramar as well. Ramar looks stupid, ramarl looks cool.

I dont see your point, kazuma.

Oh, and before you say anything, being too lazy to cast jellen or zalure is not an excuse to say ramar is better.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lain2k3 on 2004-05-26 17:50 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lain2k3 on 2004-05-26 17:51 ]</font>

top gunner

wheres the love?

Old Man

It's on the Ramarl. I can see those pink hearts floating round her now. She really likes me. Oh SHIT - She's a dude!!!

hahahahahahaha.
    I still like my RAmar i dont care what peopel say so narrow minded peopel be.
    Anyways I say this all the time it doesnt matter what you use everything can own anything as long as you know how to play right i wish i could be online and show peopel what i mean lol. I'll go melee with my RAmar kick everythings arse in ultimate will that make people shut up? or how bout the fact that im level 116 and use some of the crapiest equipment and still own everything.Whatever peopel will prolly still be racist twards RAmars lol

teh ninja'd

People have their opinions.
    But people are NOT being narrowminded when they say RAmar is the worst ranger, or perhaps the worst character. Crappy MST. Wasted extra ATA, you don't even need that much ATA. Crappy ATP. Low amount of exclusive weapons. RAmar is not the most balanced class, he has overall crap.

Uhm. Own ass with a RAmar without any weps on?
    A Maxed ATP RAmar in Online mode does about 177 to a El Rappy with a Regular Attack, including his LV15 Shifta.

A Maxed ATP RAmarl in Online mode does about 203 to El Rappy with a Regular Attack, inluding her very nice LV20 Shifta and LV20 Zalue.

Let's see with Weapons.
    Both have equiped a God Hand,no percents(ATP+705).
    Both have their highest lvl Shifta.
    RAmarl has her LV20 Zalure.
    Both attacking El Rappy.
    Both are critical heavy attack damage.

RAmar:862
    RAmarl:935

Not only can RAmarl do more damage, she has LV20 techs, high MST, high EVP, Average DFP, and Nice ATA.

I think we have a Winner.
    RAmarl is undoubtedly better.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2004-05-26 20:26 ]</font>