Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sealed J truth?

Ahwhile back Muff' found a Sealed J sword with his copy of PSO+. Muff' seems to have moved on and gave me his SJ to unseal. I'm pretty sure I'm near 23k or over. According to Barbuary he said something like 23k final hit kills to unseal. But I recently learned from a friend (Zanmato) that Barbu was wrong and its 100k kills to unseal. Barbu prolly hasn't corrected himself due to not being around pso any more or simply cause he doesn't want to admit a mistake. Whatever it may be that's irrelavent, I'm just a little curious what you guys think about the numbers. Anyone care to back up/dissaprove the 100k theory?

I believe Zanmato because he can make weps, and is able to change the counter on the Sealed J sword. Maybe I'm just gullable... *goes back to killing stuff*

I personally don't think you can but rumors i have heard say you need to get all these kills without unequipping the sword ie: not dying either so have fun with that

So far what Barubary has pointed out is that unequipping the sword or dying has no effect whatsoever on the counter. The only stipulations actually mentioned included that point that hacked Sealed Swords had no functioning counter, and that there could also be potential difference in the kills counter when playing online with other people in the same game, since it needs to refresh the kills counter for each person by placing it in the bank, or something like that. If you are only doing this offline, then as far as I know you only have to worry about it being a hacked Sealed Sword or a dupe of a hacked Sealed Sword. Dupes of legit Sealed Swords should work. After that, it's just kills whenever you feel like using it.

At least, that is what I derived from Barubary's discoveries. Whether this is in fact correct or not, I cannot say for certain.

Also, keep in mind that PSO+ could handle the Sealed Sword differently... but that could be very unlikely.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2004-05-26 12:17 ]</font>

Well, its farfetched, but maybe Sonic Team changed the unsealing method for +, simply because so many people used the TJ hack?
    Maybe?
    Perhaps?

teh ninja'd

...I hope you mean Muff moved on to another item or gave up unsealing it, I always hate it when someone I've met at least even once leaves PSO,Aura. >__<

Anyway, I could probably find out if I'm able to get a hold of a friend of mine who knows how to do the stuff Baru does for you Aura, so I'll see if I can get the info on this Mysterious (legit anyway XD)
    item and the unsealing of it.

(edit)
    And yes, I'm able to safely say his skill is either equal or maybe a little less of Barubary's.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2004-05-26 13:06 ]</font>

Teh PSO Elite...

personally i think that zanmato is not trustworthy for the fact is that all he does is fsod ppl and hack weapons

I agree.

KaFKa confirmed his unseal at around 23k kills, I would ask him. I personally dont know zanmato.

teh ninja'd

Isn't Kafka on Xbox though Lain?
    Not a very big chance it's diffrent but...still, it is something to bring up by chance. Anyway, I'm going to check if he's on YIM and ask if he is, since nobody's helping me connect to PSO (hint hint lookie Tech Support!!111oneone1)

EDIT: Ugh, Idle. Oh well, I guess I'll ask him later then...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2004-05-26 17:08 ]</font>

On 2004-05-26 13:58, Ryu_4 wrote:
    personally i think that zanmato is not trustworthy for the fact is that all he does is fsod ppl and hack weapons
    I've known Zanmato for quite a while, and he's pretty knowledgeable, so I'd trust him.