Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sealed J truth?

teh ninja'd

People need to understand that people who FSOD or do malicious stuff that have friends don't...erm, well TEND not to be assholes to their friends.And people who can be assholes doesn't mean they don't know how to hack (or something in another situation of the sorts)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2004-05-26 18:01 ]</font>

On 2004-05-26 16:57, Corey wrote:
    Isn't Kafka on Xbox though Lain?
    Not a very big chance it's diffrent but...still, it is something to bring up by chance. Anyway, I'm going to check if he's on YIM and ask if he is, since nobody's helping me connect to PSO (hint hint lookie Tech Support!!111oneone1)

EDIT: Ugh, Idle. Oh well, I guess I'll ask him later then...
    I asked Kafka, and he forgot the approximate number of kills.

Also, he was on the GC, but has since sold it all (GC, memory cards, BBA, etc); he said getting to level 200 broke the addiction.

teh ninja'd

Icky.
    Too many people are leaving PSO.
    *Is happy Violet appeared to help him with crappy Crapcast*
    Well, I'll get on soon. Too bad that stupid cup is taking a week and a half of EP2 time from me.

Apparently my friend is still Idle, however...knowing him, I'm not surprised. Guess I'lll check tommorow then, eh?

Erm...why does VioletSkye think the unopenable Present is hacked when it's just a Sealed J that was wrapped? Just a glitch.

eh...heh...er...*Dashes off*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2004-05-26 20:00 ]</font>

Interesting stuff, hmm hmm hmm. Well see what turns up Corey .

From what I've heard you can't un-equip it or save and quit until until it becomes un-sealed. This means that you can't switch difficulties since you have to save and quit to do so. It is unlikeley that they would expect you to kill 100k in one difficulty level. It is possible but unlikley.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Serapies on 2004-05-27 08:39 ]</font>

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

1) Sig too big

2) That has been proven unnecessary, since the counter remains, if you die/unequip it, the monsters you kill remain on the counter.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SUPAH_CHAO on 2004-05-27 08:51 ]</font>

On 2004-05-26 18:52, Ketchup345 wrote:

Also, he was on the GC, but has since sold it all (GC, memory cards, BBA, etc); he said getting to level 200 broke the addiction.
    Well now I know what will stop me from playing pso.. the game is just *too* addictive

teh ninja'd

Still Idle...stupid...guess It'll probably be a week before I even can talk to him...