(If this is in the wrong area, I appologize. I'm sorta in a rush ((very busy...-_-)) so I assumed this would go in General)

Questions:

1.F-1 Cup...will they ban assisst cards and/or any specific cards?

2.Er...what Times (and/or day, if it changes...) is the F1 Cup held in US Central time Zone?

3.Artemidorus...that fool...-_- It seems he's been in some "shady" things lately...wasn't like that before, he wasn't...I wanna talk to him about this issue (you prolly might know what issue...), but he keeps switching Serials...so I can't get ahold of him with the Guild Card of his that I have...if anyone is able to get hold of him, can they PM me how or where to find him? Didn't think he'd do this...

Comments:

1.<-DeM0N-> clones. They are not imposters. He can FSOD now, and he mainly FSODs those on Vega. Said himself it's cause spammers and n00bs are annoying the heck out of him...I'm not saying it gives him the right, but it's...him, not me.*shrug* But I'm sure some people still will make <-DeM0N-> imposters...eh...

2.FOnewmnkiller is still on??? I haven't seen him in awhile...but I guess he does run his clan, after all.

3. Uhm...yeah, that's all from me.

Thankies for any answers.

*Again, sorry if this is in the wrong forum *