Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fanart of a friend who is always assisting me on my whims for uber rare items. And with Rabs help I've accomplished a lot, not to mention all my other friends on pso. But they'll have their spot lights eventually heh. (Atleast I'll try to give them their spotlights ) Enjoi Rabblerouser : o

Ya know, she has a sort of really ... meaty kinda body. But still manage to look cute and innocent. I like your protrayal of Hunewearls.

I like how the face is looking down but the eye is looking towards you. THats wut grabbed my attention to the drawing.

Retired Hunter

Very interesting. I agree, she looks kinda meaty for a HUnewearl - they tend to be anorexically thin. Not that we males mind that. But I like this nonetheless. Well done!

-Kieran

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HunterKieran on 2004-05-29 19:35 ]</font>

gothic leprechaun

*drools* im...uh...wait...what was i...oh yeah...at a loss for words...*drools more* mmmm...fanart goodness...

lol meaty huh? XP

I wasn't very happy with the waist or the legs. ^-^; I guess thats whats making rab look meaty? Hehe but Rabblerouser quote has junk in the trunk unquote. Was sorta going for that but didn't work out.

I'm glad you all like it though. ;D

I think the meatyness is actually great. She looks so huggable.

yeah it looks so very nice

It does look great! The pose is awesome as well as the body, especially the head. I think I know the answer to this, but do you plan on coloring it?

meaty? doesn't look it to me. anyways, that eye is just freaky... *stares at eye*... *comes back to this world 30 seconds later.

well, she looks sexy to me, so if she is meaty id doesn't seem to matter. also, looks like you either left a camel toe, or a conveniantly placed wrinkle ( )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-05-30 17:34 ]</font>