Page 1 of 38 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Plans for PSOW

Currently being implemented.

Sticky topics.
    Spam control - 30 seconds before every post
    Deleted users - fix to not screw up forums
    Fix empty thread bug
    Possible deletion of Petitions forum... is it needed?

Anyone else wanna get your word in? Please make sensible suggestions. Thanks. :O Replies will be considered and possibly used.

*hears shouts to update the FAQs* Er...

Fix getting spammed by the pso-world bot when the first message in a thread is edited (poor baru`bary got owned by that).

Can you see the date of the last login of members? Have fun cleaning up the dead users :X

yea petitions should be deleted thats a good idea!

The PSOworld bot belongs to someone in the channel... you'll have to take it up with that person. ^_^;

Fire that bum Casty! Err wait nevermind... I think we should eliminate mag, section ID, and quest... that stuff could go in general. Also, cheaters could also go... seriously, we all know abou them, so why announce every lil cheater? A minor issue would be to open the forum index in another window, but that's just my personal taste.

Oh yeah... another thing is I think all the users should be allowed a custom avatar after 30 or so posts, make the people happy ;p

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Castelak on 2002-03-08 15:39 ]</font>

Hmmm... but when the accounts start working again, people new to PSO on Cube and Xbox will wanna know all this. O_O So... I vote we keep it in. ^_^;

We need a Non-PSO Gaming forum. :O

hey blinky. quit stealing my ideas and not crediting me huh?

Well, you wouldn't post! ^_^ Oh fine, some of the ideas belonged to Salad, so three cheers. ^_^