Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

update tomorrow if it kills me

But if you die... how will you type?

from beyond the grave

sorry for not updating, exams and stuff have been kicking my ass T.T

Tomorrow afternoon = last exam = update w00ty!

postponed, family emergency..

last time i semibump this until next chapter

sorry for the wait =/
    Chapter 10

"No..." the blonde racaseal mumbled in her light rest, slowly waking up. Well, tried to- as she tried to sit up, a sharp pain streaked through her back, feeling as if someone had taken a knife and ran it down her spine. She quickly fell back onto the bed. Above her was a bright light, beside her a brown, sterile looking night table, the entire room covered in white paint. The window to her left showed a view of outside. Although Pioneer 2 hadn't landed yet, she was still able to get a glimpse of the clouds outside, the radiant sun being enough to illuminate the room on it's own. She found herself tangled in cords and clips, some monitoring her pulse, others her brain activity, a few on her chest monitoring respiration. One by one she started ripping them off her body.

~BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! CODE RED ROOM 2072~

The loud siren was enough to make Helena cover her ears, several doctors and a purple racaseal soon running into the room. The purple racaseal with neon green trimming quickly hit the blue button on the wall, stopping the blaring alarm. "Oh, you just tore off the monitoring equipment.. Don't do that again, in the time it took us to get here to see your false alarm, we could of been helping someone in the emergency ward -.-" The doctor annoyingly nagged Helena, before walking out of the room, followed by the nurses. The purple racaseal stayed behind, reapplying the monitoring equipment on Helena. She looked up at the name plate on her chest.

Pioneer II General Hospital
    NORI

"Nori huh..." Helena quietly mumbled to herself as Nori went about reattaching clippings and wires while checking the equipment. "Can I help you? O_o" The racaseal asked, letting out an annoyed sigh from having to set anything back up. "I want to know how my dad and friend are.." Helena glumly requested of the nurse-droid. "Names -.-" It was the end of Nori's shift, and she really wanted to get out of the hospital. "Nakago, and Kit. Nakago the Humar, Kit the Hunewearl.." Helena answered, wondering why Nori was treating her somewhat rudely. Nori quickly searched her databases, trying to find the records from those names. "Kit has second degree burns, is being treated for them now, will be released in two days. Which Nakago are you referring to? There is a Mr. and a Mrs. Nakago in here.." The racaseal impatiently spoke, trying to end the conversation as fast as she could. Apartments were expensive to keep up, and this wasn't the only job she had to tend to. "Both..." Helena quizzically looked at Nori, wondering why her mother was in the hospital as well. "Mr. Nakago had second degree burns and a shattered left rib cage, currently being treated and expecting to be released in a week. Mrs. Nakago is being treated for over-exhaustion, and in the maternity ward having her child inspected. She'll be out before the end of the day. Anything else? -.-" Nori was wanting to leave the room as soon as possible. "No, that's ok... ._. " Helena quietly sighed, Nori walking fast out of the room. Looking out the window, she began to ponder to herself. "I got my dad and friend injured, possibly destroyed a weapon I shouldn't have been messing around with in the first place, and my mother is pregnant.. My back hurts so much I can't even get out of this bed, and I've been running around in places which I'm not ready for yet.. Maybe I should stop for a bit.." Helena thought about the idea, and decided to take a break, at least until situations eased up a bit with her injuries, etc. The most crucial part of training of anything, knowing when to stop.

--

Helena had to learn her limits, and when to take a break, and so have I. Due to life catching up to me and biting me in the ass, as well as other things going on in my life, it is getting very hard just to think of ideas for this think, let alone find the time to write them down. Thus, this story comes to a close =/ I hate to do this too.. Sorry everyone still reading this =/ Hope you enjoyed.

T-T That was so cool! I like the last sentence of the last chapter , CAUSE IT'S SOO TRUE AND I LIKE IT WHEN SUCH THINGS ARE WRITTEN IN FANFICS!!!

srry 'bout the caps /_/

hey, that was cool, I think I'll go read it again

The Master of Mispeled Words Moo2u's Avatar

Hurra for WC for out standing Fan Ficing!

Is ficing a word? Meh who really cares...

Don't stop your ficing!!