Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: pso drawings

i've been currently attempting to draw some PSO fan arts and a few of them have turned out okay and i need to scan them in, but at the moment i have one on the net because i made it using paint shop pro 7 and you can see it as my signature and for some reason that little bloody thing took 3 hours of my time, and it doesn't look like it has done. anyway, if anyone wants me to draw one of their PSO characters just let me know.
    you can also look at some of my other artworks i've done at;
    http://thevoid.ath.cx/mwseifer/8.3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mwseifer on 2002-05-05 12:14 ]</font>

w00tness, freebie drawings!

What character classes are you most willing to draw? Don't want to corner you into drawing the only type of character you have trouble with!
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

i can draw any class really, they're not too hard to draw

Well you've got a load to choose from! A HUmar, a heavily modified demi-RAcaseal, a just as heavily modified demi-RAcaseal's daughter, a tatoo-wearin' FOnewearl or a cool-hairdo-wearin' HUnewearl! What do you choose?

AFPSOW

OOo...what neat art! Can you give my HUnewearl Shotie a try? Or maybe Halloween, the FOmarl?
    (Shotie is in my sig, uses the tail mag like your HUmar there) Halloween is in black costume with Orange braided hair. ^_^

hmm, a nice choice there, heh, i think i'll choose the "cool-hairdo wearin' HUnewearl" because it sounds fun, and i'll draw your character shotie for you, it would be a great help if you two could supply me with a screenshot or two of the characters you want drawn, it'd be a great help.

My HUnny is easily recognizable in this thread: http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...31&forum=12&17 She's in the first big pic from the top.

mwseifer i totaly dig ur signature pic...i can totally see that animated

thanks, but it's going to be slightly hard to animate it if i did do so, it was hard enough doing the single picture ^_^.
    and i'll work on your HUnewearl this evening Kodia, i hope you don't mind it being drawn in my style of art. (your HUnewearl is the one with the long blue hair, and the sword, right?)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mwseifer on 2002-05-06 12:51 ]</font>

AFPSOW

I don't think I have a better picture of her than the one that's actually in my sig. The only PSO pic I have of her is really dark. O_o

She has the long red hair, and the yellow tiger outfit on, and to finish that yellow theme, she has the Panzer tail mag and a gold colored Srank Twin brand. She's also Viridia if that helps with anything.