Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

All of us US V2 users can finally get our mark III mag. Burning rangers (called central dome fire swirl) is now available for download.

I just got my Glory of the Past. Now if only I could remember how to turn it into the Mark III...

I Dream Of Sleep

Cool, maybe it means that now EU gamers can get the Sonic Knuckles aswell.
    (eu and jap online quests dont seem compatible, doh!)

On 2002-05-10 09:23, rbf2000 wrote:
    All of us US V2 users can finally get our mark III mag. Burning rangers (called central dome fire swirl) is now available for download.

I just got my Glory of the Past. Now if only I could remember how to turn it into the Mark III...
    To convert it, just go between forest and P2, a tekker will be walking around by the check room. Did you get the email from that guy *don't remember name* If not, I got it by going to the hospital, and he talks about upgrading it or something, not sure if you need that mail first, but just look for the tekker walking around.

Is this the quest where you turn the Sonic Glove into the Sonic Knuckles?

If so, I cannot figure out how to do it. There is a guy hiding out in a corner of the weapon shop, but he doesn't do anything.

Maybe I didn't get the Glove with Ruriko and forgot.. need to check.

Oh yeah, to get the Mark3, just take the Glory of the Past to the Tekker hanging out to the right of the bank after you save Dr. D.

Mercenary for Hire

It's pretty cool.You have to find people in Forest 2 and extinguish fires..once you completed the first part,which is easy,she asks you if you wanna go back but it's going to be harder,i said yes.But to my surprise,at one point,the view changes to a far away top 3/4 view and Hidelbears appears and they are impossible for my level 25 Hucast to kill....then i got an e-mail(yes this is an Offline quest hehe) and this Nadja give me a clue...but i'm not sure what it means...anyway i had to quit..i can't kill the Hidelbears and they kill me in one swipe or 2 flames...any hints??? I figured,since she told me in the e-mail that there's someone suspicious hidden in high underground or something it might mean i can't do the second part unless i'm high enough to do ruins offline....i dont have it open.?????????????

The bears have had testing doen on them, and they are really strong. At this point you can use techs, us shifta deband, and the ones that lower them, oh, ice help to freeze them, or you can hope it does. ^_^; No matter the difficuty you play on, these guys are hard. If you still can't beet them, keep trying or gain some more lvls. Hope that helps.

Discovered that to get the Sonic Knuckles, you have to do the quest on Normal. Probably works on Hard and V.Hard as well.

Those Hildebears/Hidelts are always tough, as they almost killed Ruriko on NORMAL (I walked in with just the intention of slugging them to death with the S.Knuckles, while I simply shot the Ultimate ones to death with a Red Handgun last night). They seem to have the same attack power and defense as Ultimate mode Hidelts in Normal.
    They give 300 EXP a kill though. ^_^

Oh yeah, it seems you can only get one Glory of the Past, as the kid did not give me another one after finishing it on Normal.

Mercenary for Hire

Geez,no wonder i dealt 0 damage with my Gighush(sp?),hehe i tried the quest with my level 25 HUcast....

Oh yeah.. what's the name of that Burning Rangers song it plays after you put the fires out? I want an MP3 of it. ^_^

I just want to know if you can get the mark 3 item in the eu version at the moment i've been through 3 times and i still havent got it either that of i dont know where to look for it in the menu....