ok i have decided to change the language on my game to japanese. i can navigate through the menus and all but i dont understand the whole typing deal. how do i get things to translate certain ways and tpye with the different dialects because i really need to be able to type to these people. can some one give me a detailed description on how the whole typing deal works with settings on japanese, bythe way i have an american keyboard. thx guys

GO TO HELL C:

Hit the button above the 'Tab' key and beside the '1' key to change languages

ya i know that but which one is used more. and when u do type whats up with the red and blue highlighted letters that are far spaced apart, and by hitting spacebar and enter it changes, what is all that stuff?

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

When in hiragana or katakana mode, the red or blue highlighted characters are subject to being changed to their kanji counterparts with the space bar. And tilde (next to the 1 key) is what is used on an American keyboard to change language modes.

I'm not sure if this is applicable to Ep3 but if you type a card name (item in Ep1) and press space a few times, it will convert it to english. Try it on Ep1&2 with an item name
    I think monomate is "Monomeito" but don't quote me on it.

EDIT: Obviously you are typing this is Japanese mode and will convert it to English when you press space a few times.

Also, if you write in hiragana, pressing F7 will convert it all to katakana. Handy for card/item names since most of them are in katakana.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: decswxaqz on 2004-06-09 04:24 ]</font>