Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I just did C9 with the absolute worst FOrce out there. Get this, HEROS333, a FOnewearl, insisted that she only use resta ONCE in each area. I can only guess this was to save tp, which she wasted on offensive spells such as zonde. In addiiton, at most, she probably casted shifta 10 times throughout C9. It gets better...

She also had god-equip active, and, whenever she came across a good weapon, instead of giving it to a HUcast or RAcast she would use it herself and do her 15 damage per hit. There's more...

If that wasn't enough, instead of letting the veterans lead the way, she also hit every switch you aren't supposed to hit. Resulting in traps activating and fighting in darkness.

2 of the players, myself (RAcast) and the HUcast, were c-mode pros. So, we did manage to get to Falz without too many deaths. Not ONCE did she cast resta/shifta/deband during the battle versus Dark Falz. And, as you might have guessed, it was she, despite having 5 scape dolls, that died.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TeamPhalanx on 2002-05-15 12:12 ]</font>

ouch you dont have to many good run ins with FO's in C mode do you? :/
    http://princessash1ey.tumblr.com/ < My little gaming blog.

Saiyan Grand Master

Well, here's two scenarios that I can come up with. Either that player is extremely skillfull and knew exactly what to do to pi$$ you guys to high ends or she's really dumber than a pure bred hill billy hildabear. She died at the end so it's safe to say that she's just plain ignorant and stubborn w/no game skill nor people skill whatsover. When someone made it clear at the begining that they will only cast resta once per room, it's a que for everyone to either 1) kick that player out or 2) walk away slowly, whistling the Breakfast at Tiffany tune, and never look back.

I'm feeling a little better now. The next C9 team I was on was probably the best C9 experience I've had so far.

The FOnewearl was a rookie to c-mode, but she actually did everything I asked! When I asked her to cast resta, she did! When I asked her to cast shifta, she did!

We (2 HUcasts, Racast, FOnewearl) managed to kill the 2nd form of Dark Falz before it managed to do its hit everything attack. I think that's the first time a team I was on managed to do such a thing

if you get a loser like the first fo who is using lame codes in c mode why did u bother carry on with it, ruins the challenge with a n00b fool that dont know what they're doing.
    Life's a bitch and so am I

With that selfish stupid force, I would have challenged her to a battle, do a 3-hit combo with a gladius, and grants, and embarass the crap out of that thing!

Banned

haha stupid chick. She needs to be the Healer/Buffer and sometimes nuker. not the I WANNA DO EVERYTHING kind of person....

codes in c-mode kill me

Ticklish HUnewearl

A FOnewearl can be deadly if your not plain stupid.That FOnewearl is so stupid she probably doesn't even know what a technique is.A FOnewearl is meant to be a Healer/Support Force.So,if you ever meet her again,(which i hope you don't,)and she asks to be in your party again,either tell her to use megid on herself,and find a force who has a sense of direction,good techniques,and isn't stupid.(did i mention that those categories fit me? )

Cant get enough of that wonderful Muff

Lol this topic is off last year and its off v2 i think, how did you find this to bump?