Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hokage of Ninja

My "Bad Luck Period" has begin again.
    Last night i try to find a Windmill, but i piped 5 mil lillies with my Redria and found none
    But, just 2 days ago i found some pretty good rares (Standstill shield, Red Paristan, Red Handgun, ect.)
    Oh will, i won't expect to find anythig for next few days.

Human After All

It seems to me that rare drops come in shifts. Some days you find Everything very quickly, Some days you never see a photon drop. Unfortunately the former only seems to last for a day and the latter lasts for months. I while back I found Frozen shooter from a purplenum Hildetorr and then a red handgun from a purplenum el rappy, and then two Pal Rappies in Whitill one right after the other and the second dropped the red partisan. The day before that I found Sange in skyly on accident and the day after two demo comets in Redria. Barring Units in VHard mode, I haven't found a thing since. PSO just works that way. And there's no such thing as "luck".

Owner of teh Interweb.

I've been hving bad luck for about 3 months now. I found a Red Handgun. Red Dagger and Zanba. And as of now I only got 5 addslots, 56 Pdrops and more 9 star mechs than I care to count. After you get something good you will hv bad luck most of the time. Like this:
    my friend found a Lavis Cannon (no %'s) about 8 months ago and has yet to find anything better than a DB saber.
    The game will screw you like this. Just pray that you find something good soon. After you do, your luck turns around and you find a really rare item, then back to 7 months of shit.

BTW: congrats on your stnadstill, I lost mine and am searching again.

The Angels Demon

As for me, its about every 20 runs through the Ult-Forest that I get any kind of Red Boxes. The first time I went the Ult-Mines last night, I found 5 Red Boxes, only two of them were special weapons. It seems like for me, the best way I can calculate when I'll have an off time, is when I've just found a rare that I've been trying to get for about 24 hours worth of game play. Sucks, but then again, *shrugs* the game can just be stubborn sometimes.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

That's why they are called 'rares'. I have had dry spells that lasted months. Still do, even though I only played one time since my 2 month break and got my Morning Glory finally.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blue-Hawk on 2004-06-09 20:53 ]</font>
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

The Angels Demon

I'm seriously starting to think I need to make a new character. Yellowboze just isn't cutting it anymore. I can't find a lot of good rares, and the ones I can, I'm too weak to venture into those areas for at least 50 levels.

Human After All

If you do, Don't delete the one you have, Get another memory card.

On 2004-06-09 21:15, Quo wrote:
    you can have up to 4 chars per memory card, so you shouldn't have to buy a new one just yet

--fatty

Human After All

On 2004-06-09 21:17, FattyMcGee wrote:
    On 2004-06-09 21:15, Quo wrote:
    you can have up to 4 chars per memory card, so you shouldn't have to buy a new one just yet

--fatty
    You missed his post in another thread. He's borrowing his friend's game disk and memory card. He's only been alotted one slot on the card he has now.

The Angels Demon

On 2004-06-09 21:17, FattyMcGee wrote:

--fatty
    Actually, I do have to. I'm using a friends memo.card who has all slots full for characters. So I would have to buy a new one, make a new character, and give that new character all of my items. I'm thinking of either making a HUcast *since I like hunters and he'll be able to use all of the items I currently have* or a Racast *because I have some really nice rares for that class* Either way, it'll be a Redria, Whitill, or Skyly.