Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Human After All

On 2004-06-09 21:25, KveerRaven wrote:
    On 2004-06-09 21:17, FattyMcGee wrote:
    you can have up to 4 chars per memory card, so you shouldn't have to buy a new one just yet

--fatty
    Actually, I do have to. I'm using a friends memo.card who has all slots full for characters. So I would have to buy a new one, make a new character, and give that new character all of my items. I'm thinking of either making a HUcast *since I like hunters and he'll be able to use all of the items I currently have* or a Racast *because I have some really nice rares for that class* Either way, it'll be a Redria, Whitill, or Skyly.
    No, seriously, DON'T delete the one you have now. You can transfer your items when you friend reclaims his stuff. But keep him till then. Don't take whitill unless you really like slicers. But again, you should use your head and play what you like, not what we tell you.

The Angels Demon

On 2004-06-09 21:33, Quo wrote:

No, seriously, DON'T delete the one you have now. You can transfer your items when you friend reclaims his stuff. But keep him till then. Don't take whitill unless you really like slicers. But again, you should use your head and play what you like, not what we tell you.
    I'm not going to delete it, just transfer my items to the new character hehehe. Oh, by the way, LOVE the new sig!

Human After All

On 2004-06-09 21:54, KveerRaven wrote:
    On 2004-06-09 21:33, Quo wrote:

I'm not going to delete it, just transfer my items to the new character hehehe. Oh, by the way, LOVE the new sig!
    Good, It's time consuming to punch a character through to ULT. Such a waste to loose one. Unless they suck, like my skyly file did, I enjoyed killing her.

This was the sig I used to have. Always carry your weapon.

The Angels Demon

On 2004-06-09 22:00, Quo wrote:
    Good, It's time consuming to punch a character through to ULT. Such a waste to loose one. Unless they suck, like my skyly file did, I enjoyed killing her.

Yes, very time consuming, but I got my character to Ult in 100 hours, so its do-able, if I could just get enough time to do so. Thats the only reason why I'm still teatering on making a new character or not.

Hokage of Ninja

On 2004-06-10 09:20, KveerRaven wrote:
    On 2004-06-09 22:00, Quo wrote:

Yes, very time consuming, but I got my character to Ult in 100 hours, so its do-able, if I could just get enough time to do so. Thats the only reason why I'm still teatering on making a new character or not.
    hehe, i got my Skyly to ULT in 15 hours with LV50 and i didi it offline.(BTW i only have offline) But i didn't get many rares.
    and that's what happens when u rush.

Human After All

On 2004-06-10 09:26, Shintaro04 wrote:
    But i didn't get many rares.
    Don't I know it! A gungnir with good percents was my best friend for a loooong time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-06-10 09:32 ]</font>

The Angels Demon

On 2004-06-10 09:26, Shintaro04 wrote:
    hehe, i got my Skyly to ULT in 15 hours with LV50 and i didi it offline.(BTW i only have offline) But i didn't get many rares.
    See, I'm talking about from Lvl 1 - Ult. Thats how many hours I accumilated during the entire game. As for getting there from lvl 50 - Ult in 15 hours, yeah, I can do that. I even managed, to aquirre some really good rares, but those were from friends on Multiplayer Offline.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KveerRaven on 2004-06-10 09:45 ]</font>

PSO Hates me. I've killed over a 1000 GoVulmers... No red Sword, and topped with photon drops instead of rare drops two weeks ago, and coupled with the favt I haven't had a rare drop In more than 20 hours of playing, I'm getting pretty fed up myself...

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

Bad Rare Enemy Luck, dwooars.

Today, I was so bored, I decided to level up my RAcast... 6 levels -.- From 93 to 99.

All I found was 5 Diska of Liberators and 2 Guilty Lights (I was doing doing Tiers 1-4 quests).

I found my second Pouilly Slime in 3 years of PSO. Oddly enough, both Pouilly Slimes were in Ultimate, and both under Redria. No Lavis though ^.^