I can obtain Plantain huge fan, Drill Launcher, Flight Fan, and Maser Beam in a somewhat easy fashion. 1 every 40min or so. If you would like one of these then please let me know, if I am in a giving mood, I may not even want anyting in return ^_- Actually, all I really would like is some mats. Mainly HP, Evade, Mind, and the Power ones. Oh, and scape dolls are nice, as I gave most of mine away to someone. If you do not have mats you can spare is ok, like i said, i am often in a giving mood.

I would appreciate a Maser Beam - my RAmar has just started Ultimate, and is currently having fun dealing 0s to everything

Saiyan Grand Master

The Maser Beam will not help much getting above the 0's Area, but it's fun to use. In fact I believe all it does is shoot zonde and though pretty slick on normal, on Ultimate it's as useful as tuna spray on a mouse for cat repellant. What you need are really good % red guns, Srank twins, red mechguns, and so on.

Yeah, I know I need the Red weapons, but I've only found one (stupid saber which he can't use *mumble grumble*) which I can't use.

Any Red guns would be appreciated, then

Saiyan Grand Master

Hey Area, if you like anything...I'd be happy to help out or better yet, help you get it yourself. I can just play along and you can have the item.

Heh - thanks, but I've found a Red handgun already, and I'm quickly leveling online now. I got a maser beam thanks to someone who helped keep me alive through TTF Ultimate. I'd enjoy playing with you though!

I always find Red Handguns...

Leader of 13th Element

Yeah, I know I need the Red weapons, but I've only found one (stupid saber which he can't use *mumble grumble*) which I can't use.

Any Red guns would be appreciated, then
    I have almost all the Red guns you will ever need...Just PM me if you wanna trade.

i have about 20 scape dolls and 15 evp mats. how many would it take to get a maser beam or a plaintain huge fan?

On 2002-05-25 02:59, Topazfalcon wrote:
    I can obtain Plantain huge fan, Drill Launcher, Flight Fan, and Maser Beam in a somewhat easy fashion. 1 every 40min or so. If you would like one of these then please let me know, if I am in a giving mood, I may not even want anyting in return ^_- Actually, all I really would like is some mats. Mainly HP, Evade, Mind, and the Power ones. Oh, and scape dolls are nice, as I gave most of mine away to someone. If you do not have mats you can spare is ok, like i said, i am often in a giving mood.
    oooh, can i get a flight fan or plantain huge fan (w/%...i already have one w/all 0's). i have lots of mats and scape dolls