Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which card has the ugliest/most inacurate art on the front?

They were supposedly hiring pros to make up these things...but there's some cards that really make you wonder! I don't own all the cards, or even what could be considered a lot, but I've seen my fair share of spazzy card arts on the front.

What do you think is the worst, and why?

I'd have to nominate:
    Slash: ok, I think that's supposed to be Kireek or something on there...but what's he hitting?

Critical: Ummm WTH happened to Ohguns' head? GEEZ that is SO SO not the way that head looks from the front, get these people into "Create a New Char" before they decide to make art. Also: You can see up Peko's nose.

A Card I don't own- Hyze: Like "Deflection" or something, features Hyze blocking with both arms down, and bullet-time-like hits bounching off. He only has 4 fingers on one of his hands. It's not hacked off, it's just missing like he's a toon or something.

Companion: Guykild...they need to look at him more closely before they try again.

Muscular: A flower and a gun. This one isn't drawn badly, it's just copied off other cards and put together. It's also not defining of the card's name/effect very well.

What do you nominate? I'm sure there's other goofs out there, it'd be interesting to hear!

Rage looks more like Spawn, and the Shot in the guy's hand is far too small.

i am pretty sure the one in ctritical in guykild not ohgun... why would ohgun send peko flying when they are on the same side? simple, because that was not ohgun...

btw, what card have ohgun on it?

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

Punch Card. So ugly

When I was disapointed in my level 12 Character that he din't have an R2/1, my Level 7 Character in the next pack found a Punch Card, an R1 -_-

Then when I used my level 12 cxharacter again, he got an R2 and R1 in a pack... Brave Hammer and Punch

So I can safely say... yes, Punch is the ugliest card art

Every single one I've seen except Concentration, Together, Megid and some of the Dice assist cards.

Seriously, the Ep3 Card art is hideously ugly for the most part.

And what's with that one card where Relmitos is holding a Wand blocking something, and it's bent? And not in the direction the pressure on it is coming from either.

Also, they managed to make Rati ugly.

Er... Chao... Why the HELL do you have more than one Ep3 character you actually use? @_O

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

GO TO HELL C:

On 2004-06-15 13:26, Ian-KunX wrote:
    Every single one I've seen except Concentration, Together, Megid and some of the Dice assist cards.

Seriously, the Ep3 Card art is hideously ugly for the most part.

And what's with that one card where Relmitos is holding a Wand blocking something, and it's bent? And not in the direction the pressure on it is coming from either.

Also, they managed to make Rati ugly.

Er... Chao... Why the HELL do you have more than one Ep3 character you actually use? @_O
    i gotta agree with you, most cards are just hideous

sometimes i wonder if the artist have played PSO before

Yeah the card art...
    I wonder what was SEGA smoking? If the card art were as good as the cutscenes that would be alot better.

On 2004-06-15 13:26, Ian-KunX wrote:

That card is cane guard.

I think out of all the cards i have, I would say that zonde is pretty bad looking.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2004-06-15 13:26, Ian-KunX wrote:Er... Chao... Why the HELL do you have more than one Ep3 character you actually use? @_O
    ...Everyone questions me! XD

...I don't know why either o_O (And yse, before I got the game, I knew multiple characters were unnecessary )

I guess if there are so many ugly card art (I don't think so, but a lot of the monster ones... how do you mkae Rag Rappy so ugly? Atleast Al Rappy rocks), why not just make a topic on GOOD Card Art XP

I'd hafta say 90% of the cards are crappy. I didn't even realize companion had someone in the picture... you gotta look really close to see whose in them. And yeah WHERE IS OHGUN?