Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

There will be field lobbies. That is, lobbies where creatures appear, that you can attack. It is unknown whether they can kill you or you can gain exp from killing them.

In the X-box version, you can listen to downloaded mp3s or pre-downloaded CDs while playing the game.

Sonic Team is currently investigating methods to prevent item thievery; one such idea is that if a weapon is dropped upon a character's death, the weapon will appear at the point where they were killed, but only they will be able to pick it up.

"Why do creatures have meseta and items on them?" Well, now we know... It's possible that monsters might collect items and meseta that's dropped if you leave it alone for too long.

Episode II is rumored to give access to more of the Pioneer 2. A new level to the P2 is open, which allows you to change your costume while in an offline or online game, and I forgot what I was saying, so... *clicks Submit*

awesome.

where did you get the news?

Homedoggy G-Funk

If that's true, wowsa....
    Fo shizzy my nizzy!

l33tness.

I always wanted Pioneer 2 to be expanded. it's too small!

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Better hope the trade center stays the way it is, or people are going to get real tired of the "new Pioneer 2" after the first few days. People who play MMORPGs know what I'm talking about, the amount of wasted time running from one end of town to another.

I used Babelfish to translate a Japanese game site. The URL is somewhere in my favorites list, I'll post it if I can ever find it again...

Whoa! Cool! P2 really DOES need more walking space;;...
    From PSO Ep 1-4 to PSU, PS0, PSP 1-2, and now PSO2... it's been a long journey.

Homedoggy G-Funk

Does that mean like another level accessible by an elevator or like more space outward somewhere?

Elevator. Kinda like the teleporter from the promenade to the Principle's Office, or so I hear.
    Although it'd be cool if the elevator to the right of the Item Storage was opened...

When asked if we'd ever see vehicles in PSO, Yuji Naka replied "there are currently no plans to implement vehicles [in the game], certainly not in [episodes I & II]."
    BUT, he didn't say anything about the Xbox version. Doesn't that kinda sound cool, zipping through the forest on a hover board?

Homedoggy G-Funk

I hope what I hear is true and Nintedno comes out with a harddrive, and ST just makes patches for download. That would make it so much more practical. That way, they can finish Ep1&2, and we not need worry for we know they'll be making more and more stuff for us ^_^

Yes, it would so rule to have out a twin brand on a hoverboard and run down two lines of enemies at once. But that must wait!