Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i have been scowering the net and many many shops for about a year now for a game called Marvel vs Capcom 2 and it is so bloody hard to find, well, the uk version is and i can only play the uk version on my stupid tv. if anyone has seen it on sale on a uk site anywhere can you tell me please because that game's one of the reasons i bought my dreamcast, and i need it, heh. i have an addiction to those kind of games O_o

That game is tough to find pretty much everywhere. I would recommend http://gametz.com and trying to find someone who has the UK version there, if any. Otherwise, try eBay or used game shops... I found mine at a used game shop for 40 bucks American, and that was a bargain even then.

If all else fails, burn it.

Good luck!

I bought my copy for $20.

Used, but in perfect conditon.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Mine was $30 brand new, US, a few months after it came out from Software Etc./Gamestop.com

LOL!!!
    That was the first game i got when i bought
    my dreamcast! and Capcom Vs SnK
    Ahhhh!!! good old days

Why is it that Capcom's games for the DC were so dang hard to find?

I think Marvel vs. Capcom, Street Fighter III: Third Strike and Capcom vs. SNK were the only Capcom DC games the Wal-mart here got.. the other stores didn't get any others. :/

Had to go to a different town to get Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and both Power Stones. The search for Project Justice annoyed me so much, I just imported the JP version (and became infinitely glad I did. ^_^).

Same thing with Agetec's SNK ports.. had to mail order both KoF99 and Last Blade 2.

*hates the hack job on the Last Blade 2 port.. it's just.. bad.. bad enough to make me worry about my DC dying.*

On 2002-05-29 07:10, Alielle wrote:
    That game is tough to find pretty much everywhere. I would recommend http://gametz.com and trying to find someone who has the UK version there, if any. Otherwise, try eBay or used game shops... I found mine at a used game shop for 40 bucks American, and that was a bargain even then.

If all else fails, burn it.

Good luck!
    I recently got banned from gtz

I think that MvsC2 is going to be released for the X-Box (or some other system) so you may want to hold off on getting the DC version. Personally, I didn't like the game too much.

i'm still trying very hard to find the game but still no luck, especially in getting the UK version and thanks for the advice on the x-box version of it or something, but some people don't have the option of getting an x-box or any other console -_-

I got mine from capcoms site

20 bucks I also got powerstone 2 from them as well
    only 20 bucks but that was like a year ago but they still might have copies of it

if it was on capcoms site it'd be the us version and i can't play the US version on my TV