Dude, I totally suck at this fight, I can't beat Sephiroth because the Bastard keeps jumping far enough away to where I cant stop the Soul Harvest and when I try to heal he dashes and slashes me. All I ask from him is to see the dang cut-scene!

I've fought him so many times it's not funny anymore, so could anybody spoil what happens for me?

if you have the US version of KH then you won't have that cut scene that in it only the final mix version has that cut scene in it. If you do have the final mix version then all I can say is get to lvl 100 and get the ultimo and raise your Hp as high as it can go and also have luck on your side. That is how I beat him finally

Yes I imported final mix, but please tell me what happens, because PSO is the only game I have luck with.

it is basically after you beat Sephorith. Sora will walk out and Sephiroth will follow and Cloud will see Sephiroth walking out. You will then see a cut scence between Cloud and Sephiroth about to fight. And the camera goes onto Cloud as if you was going to control him but after a few second both turn into two white light and disappear.

oh, neat, i guess... now I'm off to get Ultima Weapon, hopefully I'll win now...

Hmm... beating Sephiroth and getting the Ultima Weapon... pretty much the only two things I still have to do in Kingdom Hearts.

Well, I didn't get the Ultima Weapon just yet, but I did beat Sephiroth.

I finally had the chance to get out of the way of his infamous Soul Harvest + warp behind you + slash combo.

Kick ass scene it was!