As some of you may know, the user named 'decswxaqz', a friend of mine and many others, is not going to be on the internet for a long while as he is moving and going to be offline.

You might know him from ragol.co.uk, at Card-revolution.com, or as a poster over here at the PSO World.

Although I didn't get to know him too much, It is unfortunate we will be losing another person from the PSO community.

We did have fun messing around with the game, though, if it wasn't for you, I'd probably quit with the game. I would have missed so much...

I really do owe you.

I wish that we could have played together online, though... that is something I will regret.

So, anyway, heres to decswxaqz! See you later man.

*sniffles* Teh Deccy will be le gone in 2 days. :cries:

Deccy is cool, and he knows things.
    I really, really owe you at least one for giving me a hand on almost anything I ask you. Hope that randomly you'll have net access and I can continue to bug you in one way or another.

I'd say the lame stuff like you'd be missed and such, but it sounds like you're gonna be dead or something, so I'd just say... come back to teh interweb quickly! Or we'll write horrible scoops about you!