Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

omg, when I rented the game yesterday and started playing I was like "this game pwns!!!".... I beat it this morning... 6 hours. I got to this one part and was like "wtf??? they jokin right?" 6 hours!!!. I know there's a second one, and ima rent that one probably some time today or tomorow.... but still, 6 hours to beat and it was my 1st time playing it. Anybody else feel the same way?

I've never played the first one, but quite enjoyed the second one. Haven't played it since it's release though. A lot of stuff to unlock.
    Look, he did it again.

Yeah, I've heard the game's rediculously short. I've only seen the Idolo anime DVD, and I love the series.

it is really short but it's awesome. I have yet to play the second one

If you think the first one's awesome, play the second one. It blows Z.O.E out of the water. I think the script could've really used some work though, and a the camera was a little iffy.
    Personally, my favorite in the Z.O.E. saga is on the GBA. It's a great little strategy game, and the story is simply amazing. It was good enough I would have liked to see a novel based on the storyline. Great music too!

Ill be whatever I wanna do

I hated the first one... the story was just to terrible to even coupe with. But the second one, easily ranks on my list of best games of all time - simply amazing.

Yes, the second is one of my favorate PS2 games. Yeah, the game is rather short but any longer and the game much become tiring. Again, Hideo Kojima brings us a great game and the it feels more like an anime than the actual anime!

Sounds like I need to get the Second one I hope its longer though. Man, now i've got caught up in Xenosaga, PSO (again), and Z.O.E. ... 3 at ounce is hard for me.

Yeah, the second one totally blows Z.O.E out of the water. I bought the first one when it came out, but I felt it was way too short though really good. Then I rented the second one and my jaw honestly dropped

The first was good.........the second was unbelievably fun multiplayer *the first lacked a few multiplayer elements*. And the single player is down right amazing.

They are really funs games. I enjoyed every minute of play.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthFomar on 2004-06-18 23:39 ]</font>