Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PRE-ORDER MANIA

Queen of Xtreme

Ok kiddies, i have checked out a few import sites and heres what i got 4 ya. I checked tronix, upstate games, the rage, and lan kwei trading, and none of them had any pre order 4 pso GC. BUT when i checked out NCSX....*drum roll*, they had it ready 2 go on pre-order. Maybe its not a big a deal as i make it seem, but come on, its xciting. Now heres the bad part 4 some. They had 2 diff packages set up. One was without the online adapter and it was 60 bucks. The 2nd was with the online adapter and it was like 95 bucks. NOW neither of them said anything about the KB, which they also have on pre-order 4 60 bucks. Im not sure if u get the KB with both packages, or if u have 2 get it seprately, BUT if u have 2 get it seprate, its gonna cost us more than we xpected.

Ok i just emailed NCSX and asked about the KB. Another reason i posted this is NCSX is way more reliable than BUYWRONG...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: QueenBee on 2002-06-05 10:05 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: QueenBee on 2002-06-05 10:07 ]</font>

Queen of Xtreme

Well NCSX hasnt responded 2 my email yet, but i searched their whole site and found that it seems like u will have 2 buy the KB separately. Maybe a diff import site will have the KB bundled with the game and online adapter, but as 4 right now i dont think NCSX will...which means we may have 2 spend up 2 as much as 200 dollars on importing this game. U figure 95 for the game and online adapter. 60 for the KB, then u throw in shipping, it may be around 200 bucks when we r done.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: QueenBee on 2002-06-05 10:22 ]</font>

Homedoggy G-Funk

That is kinda pricy...I'm just gonna stay American this time. Much easier.
    Oh, and yes, BUYRITE IS HORRIBLE!!! They sent me the wrong product and I sent a mail asking their policy on the returny thing and ended up having to call them(horrible support, bad English). And truly, a YEAR LATER I get my email back and my face drops to see that type of stupidity.

Queen of Xtreme

U tellin me, pricy as hell. It could be over 200 bucks 2 play the game online. I think i may just get the game and play it offline until the US release. But we will see...

Don't get me started on buyrite. I bought a PS1 and it came on time, so I figured "Why not order again?" I ordered 2 copies of Capcom vs. SNK, and it took them 2 months to send me one. Man....

good to see ncxs has it up for pre order, just reserved mine, can't wait
    Life's a bitch and so am I

Queen of Xtreme

So AynRand, which did u pre-order, did u get just the game, or did u go all out and get the game, modem and KB. Im just curious what others are doing because of the price tag.

On 2002-06-05 10:20, QueenBee wrote:
    Well NCSX hasnt responded 2 my email yet, but i searched their whole site and found that it seems like u will have 2 buy the KB separately. Maybe a diff import site will have the KB bundled with the game and online adapter, but as 4 right now i dont think NCSX will...which means we may have 2 spend up 2 as much as 200 dollars on importing this game. U figure 95 for the game and online adapter. 60 for the KB, then u throw in shipping, it may be around 200 bucks when we r done.
    GCP-0808PS
    Phantasy Star Online 1 & 2 Bundle [JPN Preorder]
    Sega
    This PSO 1+2 bundle includes the 56K modem required to go online. Note that the keyboard is not included but sold separately here.

Preorders for the Japanese Gamecube game Phantasy Star Online 1 & 2 Bundle ship automatically on August 8, 2002.
    I'm guessing you have to buy the keyboard seperately.

Queen of Xtreme

Yeah, they responded 2 my email and said they were going 2 change the item details so they didnt have 2 answer a ton of emails of that same question. So see, i helped every1 out that might have had the same question.
    Go me...

I just pre-ordered my PSO Episode I and II as well as my keyboard from NCSX with overnight delivery.

ROCK
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.