Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Board Idea

What do you guys think about PSOW adding a Battle Board? Personally I would LOVE it. Talk about strategies, tactics, battles, foes, friends, meeting places, etc... I think it's one of the few things the PSOW boards are missing...

Hear me Gid?

(this is not a petition yet... im just asking for the opinion of the members!)

That's a real good idea. I could use a few tips/teachers on GC. I like it.

Good idea, they got a board for MAG, quest, and all that good stuff. It is probably the most well liked thing about ver2. So go for it mod people.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

Yes, I think we should. Although I was planning to open my boards and create a Battle's section of my own for others to come and talk about it.

I think it would be perfect, but not right now.Maybe when PSO Episode I & II get's closer to it's release date.

Actually Challange is much more popular. Not to mention it's not a fucking lag-fest.

eh this kinda stuff could just go in the general forum. even if there was another forum, no1 would go to it.

I think that having a Battle board would be a great idea. However, X-thirteen has a point. If the board does get put up, are people actually going to use it, or are they just going to go to the General Forum.
    Nothing is impossible

I think that the other boards could be consolidated here as well. I mean there is not really too much to talk about in the other ones. And the cheaters board it the defenition of pointless because you can't post codes or anything.