A week ago I posted a topic asking how to dupe...and after seeing countless people with chainsawds, flame visits, spread needles (all the good stuff), the game has totally lost it's point of rare items...I traded a guy a soul eater for a oritogito (thinking I got quite a deal) but I'm afraid I got a dupe as well (while I worked for my soul eater)..oritogitos are pretty common now too..anyways to those people I called idiots I was not exposed to cheating that bad when I did say that...now after seeing tons of lv 100's you guys are right..sorry

so, is the real agito really real??? or is it just another duplicate??? I wonder.......

I have no idea omega but I gave up my soul eater for it...might as well keep it if I have no proof

Ninja, check the rare items:weapons. It tells you which agito is the real one. I believe it is the 1975 model by D-something...

I don't know where you go to play, but I have still never seen a lot of the better rares in action, with exception to the flame visit.

Those items such as DragonSlayers and Doublesabers, I would consider quasi-rare, but not really rare... Egg Blasters and the like, now that's pretty darn rare.

i keep my PSO experience untainted by not trading with anyone. It's alot more rewarding when you ID that Chainsawd at the tekker

I'm just joking with you......if you got Oritagito......then it is real.....what I mean was people dupe Oritagito.....just like the fake ones them master made.....

true that you feel the joy when you id a rare item.....but, you just can't get it all cus the section id.....some may find certain item easier than others......