Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

dv_solus: We need to set up a date and time. I can get on either very soon (withen the next 2 hours) or tommorow morning. Tommorow night Im heading to a friends house so I wont be able to get online.

And I guess I just have some good luck offline. Last night I was playing with my Redria (just got into Ult offline) and I was just playin through stuff. Gave him a God/HP and some Scape Dolls and let him go onto the Forest in search of Red Saber and God/Battle. Found a God/Mind (gave to Alene) and afterwards continued onto the Caves. I wasnt looking for much, just a Red Slicer or Asuka or whatever felt like dropping. Anyway I go into a room where I fought almost one of every enemy (including a Pouilly Slime who I forgot about). Afterwards I saw a lil red box. I picked it up and it said (Sword) SPECIAL WEAPON (that I couldnt equip). I thought it was Sange or Asuka or maybe another Red Sword and continued. Died alot at Da Ra Lie and decided to give up. I went to tek it and low and behold...LAVIS CANNON. I ment to leave it untekked but accidently pressed the a button. Anyway I have no use for it and are already searching for way too many items so Im putting it up for trade. It has no %s (so it sux) but maybe somone will want it. And if no one wants it then after I find Red Mechs, Yas 7000, and God/Battle then Ill start lookin for Syncesta.

**List Updated**

EDIT: After reading through my post I realize I sound like Im being an egotistical prick (or something). But its been a while since Ive had this much fun with a video game. And its offline too. Time to do more runs...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Giezus on 2004-08-19 22:06 ]</font>
    PSZ F/c ~ 4684-9153-6277
    PM if you add me so I can return the favor ^_^
    (check profile for characters if curious)

I'll trade some of my stuff for it. But i don't know if i have enough that ur looking for

Nice to see you. We still need to finish our original trade: My God/HP for your Amp of Foie and Visk. Can you get on now? I can get on anytime within the next hour (or so).

PSZ F/c ~ 4684-9153-6277

i'm on now doing a ttf

Ill make a game in Dav 10 and keep a spot open for you. The game name will be "Greenill Legit". Cya soon.
    PSZ F/c ~ 4684-9153-6277

Kewl. Ok well today I gather whatever PDs I had and made Foie Merge (given to Alene) and Gibarta Merge. I also dont need Red Merge since I have the Foie Merge now so it up for trade.

Anyway, Im going back to dads this weekend. Be back at Sunday (hopefully with some more good stuff...hehe). Make some offers, but know I cant trade until Sunday afternoon (at the earliest). L8r all.

**List Updated**
    PSZ F/c ~ 4684-9153-6277

Okay, I took some stuff off my Force and Hunter, so now there up for trade! Happy trading!

**List Updated**
    PSZ F/c ~ 4684-9153-6277

sound designer & break time participant

i want your mark 3 mag.. what do you want.

name anything.. if i don';t have it.. oh well

The only real item(s) I need are Red Mechgun and Yasminkov 7000...maybe some other stuff, but thats what I mainly want.
    PSZ F/c ~ 4684-9153-6277