Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey everyone im totally new to anything related to pso ONLINE (including hte site). I need some help with my game. I'm an offline player only but i hope to join hte online party by late september. Anyway could you guys help me out with some info or tips or some advise on what i should do with my character? Here's my setup:
    *NOTE* I REFUSE TO SEARCH THROUGH STICKIES

HUcast:Ren
    Bluefull lvl. 63
    Mines VHard

Weapons: Yamato, Last Survivor, Varista +25
    Armor: Perfect Frame
    Units: Oger Power+, Oger Power+, Oger Power++,
    General Battle
    Shield: I dont feel like looking but its DEFINANTLY a piece of crap, will use DB shield at 66

Mag: Nidra lvl 200 DEF:35 POW:110 DEX:25 MIND:30

Any kind of help i could get with this would be awsome. According to this site and these forums i use junk (but it certainly gets the job done). Thanks.

On 2004-07-30 17:16, YodaSmack wrote:
    *NOTE* I REFUSE TO SEARCH THROUGH STICKIES
    sorry, but I refuse to help people who refuse to search through stickies.

Honestly, they really are helpful and won't take up much of your time.

--fatty

Hiya, just look through ketchups sticky it's all you'll really need if you hate them so much. Your rares are ok for now but definatly improve in the future and get a God/arm or something to improve your accuracy, trust me you'll need it for ultimate. And maybe an hp unit but thats not a must. Hope you enjoy your stay. Please no one correct me too harshly.

I looked through ketchups sticky and im still a little confused on everything and a good portion of that post is about the j-sword. like mag cells...wat the hell? to my knowledge there only for online but whats the deal with the one elenor gives you in soul of steel?

I have an HUmar* my bad

Not a bad start, just upgrade stuff as u can. Get a red handgun if u can. Varista is a good choice for a while, but eventually it just wont cut it. Get some god powers and arms, if u can, they help alot!!! Yamato is a steady weapon, especially with the high grind. Try and get some double sabers like the demolition comet. Those r my suggestions!! ultimately, it is up to u tho. Ur game, ur choices, power to the ppl, lol!! Just make sure u hv fun with it dude!!

sound designer & break time participant

i'm probably going to get in trouble for this but..

Please refer to

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...95&forum=11&23

On 2004-07-30 17:30, digigram wrote:
    i'm probably going to get in trouble for this but..

Please refer to

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...95&forum=11&23

very nice digi. anyway yeh just do what the others say >_>

A Mag with the stats around 5/135/60/0, 5/125/70/0, or 5/145/50/0 would help a lot (and so would making it a Rati {>_> <_< >_>} or one with similar abilities).

i'm not saying don't ask people for help.... i'm just saying the only things I have asked PSOW members is" what the F happened to my ila when I fed it after 60 lvls... it turned into a varaha" , that was when I was feeding it the stuff an ILA requires..

and thats pretty much it. the wierd thing is.. the first time this had happened was when I hadn't even fed the damned Ila. I put it in the bank..ila.. took it out.. ila... equiped it.. varaha.

grrrr.

anyhow.. I have 13 rare mags now and probably 8 mag cells to use on new mags.. so f__k ila..

Either way... New person... If you have ANY, and I mean ANY questions from here on out, if you can't find it in the database, PM me or PM WCSdovsc on aim.

i'll help you out.

see how nice I am

btw.. yamato, last survivor and varista is awesome for an offline player at your level.. Db-shield isn't too bad either.. when I first started playing, at lvl 63 all I had was a god damned general shield... then I found SECRET GEAR...

ooooh.. the wonders of secret gear.