Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your gear reminds me of my gear at that level with my first character which was offline until about that level. There's nothing really wrong with your gear; you have stuff that can be found in normal offline game play.

Piping for rares, repeating quests, or generally fighting in areas that yield equipment you are after are probably your next steps.

Give your current mag to a fleshie char, and make a bot mag. Turn that 30 mind into some ATA.

When you do get online, you'll be able to get into games started by other section IDs, so the drops (rare and otherwise) will have some variety.

While there is a lot of opinion, there is also a lot of useful information in the guides and stickies on this site. Please do read them.

On 2004-07-30 17:16, YodaSmack wrote:

HUcast:Ren
    Bluefull lvl. 63
    Mines VHard

Weapons: Yamato, Last Survivor, Varista +25
    Armor: Perfect Frame
    Units: Oger Power+, Oger Power+, Oger Power++,
    General Battle
    Shield: I dont feel like looking but its DEFINANTLY a piece of crap, will use DB shield at 66

Mag: Nidra lvl 200 DEF:35 POW:110 DEX:25 MIND:30

Hey thanks for that mag tip but what do u mean by fleshie character-bot mag-turn mind mind into something else...

sound designer & break time participant

Radhaz didn't read the part on which you cleared up your typo... you are humar.. he/she only rad you had Hucast

fleshie = humar, hunewearl, ramar etc etc. you get the picture.

android = hu/ra cast/caseal

Human After All

Advice: Use the weapons you find. Kill many enemies. Gain much EXP. Make an appropriate mag. Hunt rares when you get to ULT.

Your mag SUCKS for a droid. Do not waste any points on MIND. It will do nothing. You also really don't want DEF. A HUcast has naturally high ATP, so aim for stats like 5/125/70/0 (like Ketchup said). Your units are similar to what I had at your level. I'd suggest swapping that general/battle with an elf/arm ++ and maybe even switching 1 of the ogre/powers for another elf/arm. Your weapons are great for your level, they are basically what I used at that level... also, that Delsaber's Shield will help you out. Just basically get a new mag, and maybe swap some units around.

sound designer & break time participant

read the thread... it's a humar... also... yoda...Edit your first post so i don't have to clear everyone up on that.