Thread: Weapons badges

Apart from Famitsu Maximum Attack and Towards the Future are there anymore quests I can get Weapons badges? Thanks for help

Yup. In Mop #2 quest, you can get 4 Bone Badges in each run near the end of that quest. Getting 7 of those can get you a Panzer's Tail MAG, starts at Lv 0. Oops, it's not a weapon but you can umm, increase ATP with it.

Having the badges... where do I trade them for the items? Thanks again.

Hmm... after you got those 7 badges I think you have to talk to the fat guy around Pioneer 2 from Towards the Future quest (I think).

X.W.A. God

I know you get badges in mopup quests and endless nightmare quests.

Which badges do you get from famitsu maximium attack and Towards the Future? Where do you get them?

In Famitsu Maximum attack, you can get Weapons Bronze Badges... can't remember the exact number... all I remember is that you need 3 bronze for 1 silver and 3 silver for one gold. And you need three gold, so that's a total of 27 bronze badges... blech. To change the badges, you talk to the guy standing beside the check room. I did it before, and got a Toy Hammer and then did it AGAIN and got a Chameleon's Scythe, (it lets you pick)

The Mop-up and endless nightmare quests get you 4 and 2 badges, respectively. You need 7 to get an item. In Mop-Up 2 and Endless Nightmare 2, you get Weapons Bone Badges, which can be traded for a panzer's Tail mag. M-U 3 and EN 3 get you Weapons Aluminum badges, which can be traded for a Broom weapon, a rod-type that all classes can use. and in M-U 4 and EN 4, you get Weapons Steel Badges, which are traded for a Wok of Akiko's Shop... Haven't done that oen yet, so I dont even realy know what kind of wep that is... After you get 7 of one kind of badge, take them to the fat guy in front of the hospital in Towards the Future.

There, that's all I know about the abdges... hope it was helpful.