Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yeah...so this game is old. But its FUN!

Anyway, for those of you who play SC, what is your best Race to use.

Hey if theyre enough SC players we can schedle a game or something.
    Because I needed a signature...

I'm pretty good with all of the races, but I prefer using the Protoss ... and I like playing on non-rushing maps too. Rushing is just ... cheap.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

On 2002-06-18 20:20, Kent wrote:
    I'm pretty good with all of the races, but I prefer using the Protoss ... and I like playing on non-rushing maps too. Rushing is just ... cheap.
    Only if you can't handle being rushed. That's a tactic, it's not cheap. If you're as good as you think you are, you'd be able to handle a rush. Different tactics for different people.

Such as the Zerg. They are perfect for rushing. You like using Protoss, which aren't good for rushing because of high cost and not very effective in the beginning.

I used to play, but never really got into multiplayer. Skirmish and the story-line play were good though. I always made alot of scripted maps with alot of dialogue.

Eh well, hope you find someone to play with.

I usually played as the Zerg. I like getting bases all over the map.

*EDIT*
    Forgot to add my favorite race..nurnurnur

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-06-18 20:37 ]</font>
    Look, he did it again.

starcraft blows nuts id rather play red alert 2 <------ Alisha's opinion!!!!

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

The Galaxies Jedi Master

StarCraft is better then RA2 well i need to think about that..they both rock.. Anyone play Zero Clutter 3v3? come one i'll play ya this weekend. Im a protoss to im okay with Zerg and i have no pratice with terrain

SC.... it's been awhile since i last played it, but i've been thinking about playing more now that i got cable ^_^
    I use terrans, just cause zergs tend to be weak against terrans, and protoss are really expensive. i usually get beaten down by rushers, and, actually, i'm the only one that really doesn't give a rat's ass if i get rushed, cause it's only a game anyway.

I use toss and I can counter any rush. Well I used to... I don't play much anymore.

Hey doesn't anyone remember when I had the sig that showed 3 terran avatars and it was Terrans Rule or somethin??

The Galaxies Jedi Master

im not very good with any type of rush. I cant rush for shit and i cant take a rush early in the game. But dont give me too much time..U'l be seeing me in no time

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XBOX_JEDI on 2002-06-19 18:16 ]</font>

I SC some times, but not often. Do you people have the Broodwar expansion? my favorite race would have to be...either protoss, terran or zerg. But it's one of those 3 for sure. We should all play a big FFA game or something some time, or teams. It'd be neatO!

The Galaxies Jedi Master

like i was saying 3v3 zero clutter!!