I just saw on a post that some one wanted to buy the the Trial Version (which plays on japanese DCs right?). Is it possible to buy the trial version? where? and for how long are the servers going to up for it? do you gotta pay to play it online?

Veteran Fighter

Aaa, I wouldn't bother if I were you. First, it's probably waaay too much money to but it for now, since the only place you can get it is eBay. Second, the Japanese release is August 8th. Aaa, hopefully you can find something else to do with your summer vacation until then.

Me? Well, aaa, first I need get my GCN modded when I get my next paycheck, aaa, then I need a router, the game itself, the BBA...good thing I'm working extra hours this summer!

I believe there was a post somewhere in the back saying the trial server closes end of this month. Not sure.

Does anyone plan on importing the GC version and some how playing online? I did it with Ver2 on my DC but i don't know how'd it work on GC.

you can still purchase the trial version at http://www.lan-kwei.com , but with only a little more than a week left, I wouldnt purchase it, unless you want to play offline forest.

Veteran Fighter

On 2002-06-19 23:39, Javier_Von_Fenrir wrote:
    Does anyone plan on importing the GC version and some how playing online? I did it with Ver2 on my DC but i don't know how'd it work on GC.
    Hai, I'm importing, though I know very little of how the online data is stored. If I'm not mistaken, the data is stored on the Memory Card, and you'll probably need the same info Dreamcast needed, I.E. username, password, phone #, and both DNS addresses.

Aaa...I'm gonna have to keep myself uber-occupied until August 8th...

On 2002-06-20 07:55, Zio wrote:
    you can still purchase the trial version at http://www.lan-kwei.com , but with only a little more than a week left, I wouldnt purchase it, unless you want to play offline forest.
    The only stage you can play offline is Forest? Where'd you find this out?