Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi,

I am from Europe and would like to know if there is something known if PSO Plus will also come to Europe?

One other thing: does online quests are now available offline mean, that you will be able to play quests (these online quests) in offline multiplay?

Another question: In PSO the characters were moving a bit slow, is it known if in PSO Plus they will run a bit faster? I mean that is not so important for me to know, but still I am interested...

The first two question will be a buying decision - but I think it is clear that the first one will play a big role here but may I could import with Freeloader (I think it was called so...) but then I would lose character...

Do you run in 50 or 60hz mode? If you run in 60hz, then no the characters wil not be any faster. If you run in 50hz, WHY!?!?

On 2004-08-13 10:04, ghost_zero wrote:
    Hi,

I am from Europe and would like to know if there is something known if PSO Plus will also come to Europe?
    I believe it is set to be released next year.

One other thing: does online quests are now available offline mean, that you will be able to play quests (these online quests) in offline multiplay?
    No

Another question: In PSO the characters were moving a bit slow, is it known if in PSO Plus they will run a bit faster? I mean that is not so important for me to know, but still I am interested...
    No

Don't know if it's comng to Europe yet, but if it is it will be at least 6 months away if not more... so I'd get a free loader and import the US version when it comes out at the end of the month.

SOME of the quests that you can get online will be moving to offline, like the east and West tower quests for Ep 2 [at last I'll be able to seee some new enemies ]

As for the game being slow! I think that you might be playing it in it's 50 Hz format as opposed to the quicker 60 Hz. To get the 60 Hz option, when you turn on your consol, hold down the B button until a message pops up asking if you want to play in 60 Hz [doesn't matter if you TV is 50Hz either cause my portable is but still play 60 Hz mode ]

If that isn't the case then I have no further ideas, but i hope that helped.

@Eanae:

Quote:

No
    And where will I then be able to play those quests? In singleplayer?

Ah and thanks to all for the tip with the 60Hz mode, it is really much faster so!
    Thanks...

On 2004-08-13 10:09, ghost_zero wrote:
    @Eanae:

Quote:

No

And where will I then be able to play those quests? In singleplayer?
    Yes. All the new PSO+ quests will be playable offline only. I know it really sucks, but then again, it's Sonic Team, and they always do things half-ass

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eanae on 2004-08-13 10:14 ]</font>

so these quests are singleplayer only and not like I thought, that the are also playable for "offline multiplay"?

I am a bit confused because you wrote offline only... "offline multiplay" is also offline... that is why I ask again...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ghost_zero on 2004-08-13 10:17 ]</font>

On 2004-08-13 10:16, ghost_zero wrote:
    so these quests are singleplayer only and not like I thought, that the are also playable for "offline multiplay"?

I bit confused because you wrote offline only... "offline multiplay" is also offline... that is why I ask again...
    Offline single only. No quests in offline multi. Sorry. I see what I typed wrong before. x.X

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eanae on 2004-08-13 10:18 ]</font>

I have a qusetion also, i doubt it will work but i can only ask, If i get PSO+ on import will i be able to put my pal chars on it?