Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Aussie RAcast Battler

1. What characters are available? Can you please list the starting stats for all the characters there are?

2. Then the level 5 stats?

It would be greatly appreciated, and wouldn't take too long would it? =]

3. Also, I'm reeeally interested in seeing the RAcast (mainly) and other droids outfits. Could someone please get some shots of a few good RAcast, RAcaseal, and HUcast costumes?

4. Finally, one tricky, and probably boring request. I want to find out if GC PSO uses 'hit recovery' in melee. DC v1 didn't, but v2 did.. and for those that noticed it, v1's way was much better.

The difference was that if you got hit in v2, you were momentarily invincible, and the next hit would often go right through you, even if you didn't fall over. This would always give you enough time to cast a spell, and attack again, without having to walk out the way.
    In version 1 you could only use a mate, otherwise would have to run away as resta wasn't fast enough.
    The easiest way to test is tackle Vol Opt with a character that can take the first stomp. If you can ever get the second (or third) stomp to go through you without damage, its using v2's method. =[

Or jump into a mob and see if they go whack swipe swipe whack swipe swipe.. instead of whack, whackwhack, whack whack whack whack whack.

5. Seen any bugs in the battle stage as yet?

6. Check ALL the PB's please for this MST business. The PBs in DC PSO all had different requirements for power.. eg, Pilla needed total ATP (not base - holding a strong weapon and shifta powered up Pilla), while Mylla and Youlla took mainly IQ into account. I would be interested to see if ST have changed all this to just MST.

7. Does the grants trick still work?? I'm amazed this hasn't been mentioned.

Thanks =]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Defend on 2002-06-20 15:46 ]</font>

Grants trick?

Do you mean FSODing somebody with Grants, or something else?

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Must mean the ability to hit another player with a tech within a non-battle mode game.

That works with any technique, and can also work backwards.

Yes, I HAVE casted Shifta on a Booma, and I've used Resta on a Hildebear (pissed some people off, too).

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Lonely Warrior

On 2002-06-20 21:26, Kent wrote:

Yes, I HAVE casted Shifta on a Booma, and I've used Resta on a Hildebear (pissed some people off, too).
    You can also Reverser enemies to make invicible zombie monsters.

On 2002-06-20 21:39, AMP wrote:
    You can also Reverser enemies to make invicible zombie monsters.
    Never heard of that one.

Does it work on bosses?

On 2002-06-20 15:45, Defend wrote:
    1. What characters are available? Can you please list the starting stats for all the characters there are?
    All.

And maybe some time when I'm bored or you can ask another trial player to do it for you.

2. Then the level 5 stats?
    See #1.

[quote]

3. Also, I'm reeeally interested in seeing the RAcast (mainly) and other droids outfits. Could someone please get some shots of a few good RAcast, RAcaseal, and HUcast costumes?
    Refer to boring answer of #1 again.

4. Finally, one tricky, and probably boring request. I want to find out if GC PSO uses 'hit recovery' in melee. DC v1 didn't, but v2 did.. and for those that noticed it, v1's way was much better.
    It's v2's method.

5. Seen any bugs in the battle stage as yet?
    Haven't tried it yet.

6. Check ALL the PB's please for this MST business. The PBs in DC PSO all had different requirements for power.. eg, Pilla needed total ATP (not base - holding a strong weapon and shifta powered up Pilla), while Mylla and Youlla took mainly IQ into account. I would be interested to see if ST have changed all this to just MST.
    It's all just MST for trial. >.>

7. Does the grants trick still work?? I'm amazed this hasn't been mentioned.
    Haven't tried it.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

I love the cutest girl at Hinata-Sou FinalMasterM's Avatar
    On top of the roof, looking at the sky, with Shinobu.

On 2002-06-20 21:26, Kent wrote:

When you S/D a enemy they just flash for a second and go back to normal, unless you use S-rank special.

And useing Reverser doesn't make enemies inv. I've tried before, unless this was in v1, then I don't remember/haven't tried because I wasn't big on using glitch back then.

Hmm I wonder what to put here

On 2002-06-20 22:27, FinalMasterM wrote:
    When you S/D a enemy they just flash for a second and go back to normal, unless you use S-rank special.

And useing Reverser doesn't make enemies inv. I've tried before, unless this was in v1, then I don't remember/haven't tried because I wasn't big on using glitch back then.
    They dont just flash for a secound, if you cast shifta or deband on them it stays on them. You can only hit 1 monster at a time with S/D but it definatly works.

On making monsters in to zombies, if you do it corrcetly the doors in the room open as if the monster is dead(or undead lol). I was never able to do it when I wanted to but could do it sometimes.

I got Japanese v2 so perhaps they dont work on the US version I dunno. I dont think its a glitch either, other wise it probly wouldnt have been in v2.

I hope they make sure you can't cast reverser on team mates this time like on the Japanese version of PSO. I still doesn't make sense to me that only the Japanese version of that trick was blocked and US/EU versions weren't.