Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

for my GOD/BATTLE. i went through hell looking for it when i was on gc. i think i did almost 100 FOS runs to get it. i hope it doesnt take that long to find it on the xbox vereion. wish me luck everyone, im gonna need it lol.

Human After All

Have fun. I need to do the same myself. Except that I need 4 of 'em. I plan to make some more FoS runs after I get the demo comet (my 4th) I'm piping now and finish proof-reading 26 pages of excellence. . .

cool thanks. i guess we'll both be needing some luck lol. good luck to you too.

update
    13 FOS runs and i found the following:
    battle verge
    diska of liborater
    mahu
    tons of hp mats
    tons of grinders
    tons of vulcans with hit

i could care less about the other stuff but the hp mats are really helping my character out with ultimate. hope fully after about 10-12 more runs then ill get my god/battle. after theat it's on to the sacred cloth and red hangun.

I just got 7 god battles....
    I need to play online....

damn that many!!! how many runs did it take you to find that many?

Human After All

On 2004-08-18 04:26, jnblz316 wrote:
    damn that many!!! how many runs did it take you to find that many?
    Fyrin finds stuff like no other person I've met. He lives across town from me and we've been friends for several years. I can personally guarantee his legitimacy. Besides the seven God/Battles, he also has a Lavis Cannon with 40% hit as well as other percents (I've seen it, it's amazing). It took him 16 gran sorcerers. I had to find 42 red slimes to get my first lavis. Almost pisses me off .

As for how many runs he did, I'm not sure, but he only leveled up 8 times or so. (104-112 or something like that).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-08-18 10:20 ]</font>

man i hope i can get as lucky as that. im gonna have to look for another god/battle eventually for a level 26 character of mine. but i wont go looking for it till i get that character to ultimate.

good luck, it should take 20 or so on average. but don't rell us when you find it, use the sticky!

ok will do