Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

I just got home from an Early Screening ( I work at the largest movie theatre in Miami. The movie is incredible, I can honestly say i was blown away by the way the movie was written and filmed.

no! i'm going to go see the powerpuff girls movie! <not kidding>

what if i dont wanna see it? im gonna watch my old duck tales vhs instead

Ok if you lil kids are going to try and make "smart remarks" you can go f... yourselves. The movie is incredible, if you want to see an intense movie see it.

On 2002-06-21 00:16, Javier_Von_Fenrir wrote:
    Ok if you lil kids are going to try and make "smart remarks" you can go f... yourselves. The movie is incredible, if you want to see an intense movie see it.
    whooooooaa now! Minority report looks boring to me, that's not a smart remark its an o-p-i-n-i-o-n.

Sorry, not everyone can have the same tastes I happen to think the powerpuff girls kick ass!

On 2002-06-21 00:16, Javier_Von_Fenrir wrote:
    Yeesh. People are just having fun with you. (And, yes, we know you work at the LARGEST movie theater in Miami.)

I haven't said anything against the PPGs personally i plan to watch the movie when it is released. I apologize for losing it, i guess I'm just sick of stupid posters posting immature text. Minority Report is anything but boring trust me.

lol I seen him mention that like 5 times in differernt threads....hmmmmm i gonna watch windtalkers instead....(watch him flame me -.-

I've only mention it twice. Enjoy Windtalkers, I saw it today (inbetween ushering) and it was a fine piece of cinema.

Also for those keeping track of me mentioning my job. I mentioned my job once and then mentioned i work in the largest theatre in Miami.

I'm not convinced it's a good movie. Saying it's not boring is as much to me as bad T.V. advertising for a movie or a sign on the side of a bus. If you don't want retarded comments, do a better job selling your topic.