Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how do u get bernie to show up in the retired hunter quest?

i have it did not say about it

You do not need to talk to Bernie in Retired Hunter to get the Soul Eater. Why are you looking for him? Just don't tell sue your name.

no there may be an altenate ending when u speak to him in there and i know how to get souleater. also what is with that moon atomizer that the baby hildebear drops in the FOS quest can u use it on donoph to bring him back to life for Alicia his daughter?

You cannot revive NPC's with moon atomizers or any item for that matter. Did you tell Sue your name in Doc's Research? I believe that's how you get Bernie to appear everywhere.

never mind u obviously do not know what i mean.

On 2004-08-20 08:10, deathpsythe wrote:
    no there may be an altenate ending when u speak to him in there and i know how to get souleater. also what is with that moon atomizer that the baby hildebear drops in the FOS quest can u use it on donoph to bring him back to life for Alicia his daughter?
    WTF?!?! YOU KILLED THE BABY HILDEBEAR?!?! YOU BASTARD!!! Baby Hildebear = cutest creature in the game to be honest.

Uhh actually I didn't think you could kill the baby Hildebear... You sure a regular Hildebear dropped the Moon Atomiser or something?

And if nobody understands what you're asking for then why don't you elaborate?

Human After All

On 2004-08-20 09:12, Gjl wrote:

Uhh actually I didn't think you could kill the baby Hildebear... You sure a regular Hildebear dropped the Moon Atomiser or something?
    Depending on what you tell alicia at the end of FoS, the baby Hildebear may leave an uncommon stackable item (like moon atomizer).

Mr. Thread starter: Read Deuce's link. Then read KaFKa's link. There IS an alternate ending! OMGWTFBBQ!!11 Yes, if you had read the guide, you would know that. Instead of getting soul eater, you can get ragol ring. Isn't that nice? Read the damned guide. If you tell sue your name, you can get Ragol Ring, if you kept your anonimity, you get soul eater. How lovely. READ.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-08-20 09:59 ]</font>