Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

I heard that Sonic Team was going to make gameplay and graphical improvements to E.1&2, anyone have new news about this?(And yes people, Xbox will not be getting E.1&2, they weren't supposed to get Ver.2, but Sonic Team was ordered to because a deal was struck with Microsoft and Sega. Buy a Gamecube if you are a fan of Sonic Team said a ST employee.)

I'm not bashing Xbox, I'm just laying the facts, but if SOnic Team likes developing for the Box, then E.1&2 may see light on Microsofts system.

Go the fuck away n00b

Wow! 2650 posts, you must not have a life!
    Don't worry, theirs alot of people just like u!

A Good Read >>>

I heard that Sonic Team was going to make gameplay and graphical improvements to E.1&2, anyone have new news about this?(And yes people, Xbox will not be getting E.1&2, they weren't supposed to get Ver.2, but Sonic Team was ordered to because a deal was struck with Microsoft and Sega. Buy a Gamecube if you are a fan of Sonic Team said a ST employee.)

I think people sign up just to piss off Greg and mention the Xbox version as not being EI & II and just a port.

I can't wait until both are released and the Console fanboys really come out. GREAT DAYS AHEAD WE HAVE!

On 2002-06-22 17:30, SMOKU_9X wrote:
    Wow! 2650 posts, you must not have a life!
    Don't worry, theirs alot of people just like u!
    I am not going to justify this with a full response. Lets just say that your assumptions will be the end of you. =]

And Ghostar... Sadly I agree

hey do u own omeag hour?

On 2002-06-22 17:16, SMOKU_9X wrote:
    Sorry but I'm not surprised Greg got pissed off... That comment was COMPLETELY uneccessary if you were only going to ask about graphical improvements in Gamecube. And you DID sound like a fanboy, sorry but it's true. And that's stupid about saying that remark just keep your comments to yourself, otherwise name the topic "Sorry Xbox fans but your console sucks" And then await the flames you're going to experience by such an uneccessary topic.

But keeping on the purpose of this thread. I think there will be some slight improvements in the characters and obviously on the new stages. Also the old stages will probably look the same but a little better. One that has the trial said it looks more sharpy. I also hope they add more lighting effects like the PC version.
    From PSO Ep 1-4 to PSU, PS0, PSP 1-2, and now PSO2... it's been a long journey.

On 2002-06-22 17:16, SMOKU_9X wrote:
    So your so well informed you know what ST likes an dislikes but somehow managed to miss all the recent screenshots & videos of PSO ep I&II? mmmkay..

Guardian of the Seal

bah, Fanboy ahoy! lol
    No but really, it doesnt matter blah blah X Box will have this..they havent even finished yet. None of you for a fact KNOW! All you can do is have faith on what u want most but also get ready to be happy or disapointed. Now the fact about screen shots(to my beleif) the following:
    those screens were prob early in the game, so waht that means is they used the source code from the original game. I myself am a programer-in-training, and know that it can be done. They add stuff to taht source code from the other ones(like better visuals by replacing the models, adding features porting it to use the GC SDK so the files are compatible), and thus if its early it looks the same. There IS still time for them to release it and trust me they WILL add more stuff.
    And one more example. If anybody here is a Zelda fan, remember those early Ocarina of Time screens? The town was completely changed from those screens, change visuals and took away that cool Unicorn Fountain scene. When fans played it comepletely they found those scenes to be taken out comepletely or changed visualy. This serves us as a lesson, NEVER think that early screens will be comeplete equavilants of the actual finished version.
    (now lets see who either finds a good come back, or cant find one and flames me, cuase thats all they can do..)