Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thousands of enemies have appeared suddenly on Gal Da Val Island! The laboratory cannot continue its research with creatures lurking all over the island. By their request, Hunters must travel to Gal Da Val Island to annihilate the enemy.

In order to seal off the Central Control Area, the security system has gone into overdrive. The sheer amount of enemies are affecting the security system, so visibility is at a low.

In Phantasmal World #1, you must destroy enemies in the Jungle and Seaside area to clear a path to the deactivation switch of the security system. Many enemies stand in your way, and you must fight with a new and different camera view.

In Phantasmal World #2, you prepare an assault on the Mountain and Central Control Area. The countless numbers of enemies affect your radar, making tactics difficult to pursue.

Passing through many fierce battles is no small feat, but good things await victorious Hunters!

Episode I's Mop Up Operation quests continue in the new and exciting Phantasmal Worlds.

Gallon's Shop has been refurbished, with a new game to play. Roulette? Coin toss? When you become weary of battle, take a rest and play for a while in Gallon's Shop.
    WOW.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jack on 2004-08-31 23:43 ]</font>

On 2004-08-28 13:15, Jack wrote:

Thousands of enemies have appeared suddenly on Gal Da Val Island! The laboratory cannot continue its research with creatures lurking all over the island. By their request, Hunters must travel to Gal Da Val Island to annihilate the enemy.

In order to seal off the Central Control Area, the security system has gone into overdrive. The sheer amount of enemies are affecting the security system, so visibility is at a low.

In Distant Horizon 1, you must destroy enemies in the Jungle and Seaside area to clear a path to the deactivation switch of the security system. Many enemies stand in your way, and you must fight with a new and different camera view.

In Distant Horizon 2, you prepare an assault on the Mountain and Central Control Area. The countless numbers of enemies affect your radar, making tactics difficult to pursue.

Passing through many fierce battles is no small feat, but good things await victorious Hunters!

Episode I's Mop Up Operation quests continue in the new and exciting Distant Horizons.

Gallon's Shop has been refurbished, with a new game to play. Roulette? Coin toss? When you become weary of battle, take a rest and play for a while in Gallon's Shop.
    WOW.
    Nice, I might have a reason to renew my HL soon .

On 2004-08-28 13:16, Gjl wrote:
    Nice, I might have a reason to renew my HL soon .
    neat, ditto! o_O
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

On 2004-08-28 13:15, Jack wrote:

That one got me right here *points to heart*

Thank you, Jack.

.... I think this is probably a PSO+ only quest... could be wrong but plus is said to have "other non-disclosed content".

Offline Only Veteran

This 'new camera position', wasn't it used when fighting the Dragon (Forest) and the Dragon goes underground?

On 2004-08-28 13:33, kazuma56 wrote:
    .... I think this is probably a PSO+ only quest... could be wrong but plus is said to have "other non-disclosed content".
    Erm no...

PSO has a handful of online quests offline.

Excellent, this looks really neat. When they release it on BB, they will be uber for quick EXP.

I wasn't saying that it was available offline, I was just saying that there is a slight possibilty that it may be PSO+ only because logically they had NO REASON to bring the game down here in the first place, so why do it now?

On 2004-08-28 13:33, Butoden wrote:
    This 'new camera position', wasn't it used when fighting the Dragon (Forest) and the Dragon goes underground?
    That was used for the Episode 1 Endless Nightmare quests.

The new camera angle is spread far out, allowing you to see the entire field.

But 4 Gibbles? That's sudicide.