Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My current characters are a Humar (god I hate that thing, just made it to beat my friends in levels), RAmarl (my trophy) and finally my racast (the battleship).

I don't want a HUnewearl, Fomarl (they look good but are to weak in my opinion) or another Humar, RAcast preferable not a Hunter. Anyone suggestions?

Yesterday I found Zalure 28 and Barta 29. I'm leaning somewhat to a force.

well, about all i can suggest is FOnewm or FOnewearl since you eliminated most of everything else. those depend on your taste though.

Go with FOnewm.

RAmar, RAmarl, RAcaseal, FOnewn, FOnewearl.

Give me reasons to choose a Fonewn or a Fonewearl.

On 2004-09-02 23:44, Gynn_Rei wrote:
    RAmar, RAmarl, RAcaseal, FOnewn, FOnewearl.

Give me reasons to choose a Fonewn or a Fonewearl.
    well you already have a RAmarl, RAcaseal is just a weaker RAcast, RAmar is just a weaker RAmarl, that leaves them two. and that fact that you said you are leaning toward a fore helps also.

Which one should I chose, Fomar, Fonewm, Fonewearl and why?

You're pretty much telling us that you want to make a FOnewm. It's like you just wanted some backup on it.

Kind off, was also thinking of a Fonewearl, but she has little advantage, and I was thinking of a Fomar because of the looks and the better Gi and better Grants.

well fomars really meant for melee..
    I personally prefer fones - i hate fonewms huge ass (and humar has a problem???), also fones have more tp/mst - if you get hit though....

Oh yeah and ramars arnt worse than ramarls in EVERY way - they have more hp and they get higher ata faster (i think).
    However racaseal is total crap...

edit : you have the 3 best hunter IDs id get a good ra weapon finding ID (maybe purp it has easyish lavis and the tasty yas 9k)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SJ on 2004-09-03 00:36 ]</font>

I think he wanted to know which of these two he should choose.

My choice would be fonewearl, but it's just taste.

You have two humans already, and never really played a support character. So I think a fonewearl would offer you more new ways of playing, and would thus be more interesting. They're good for c-mode and battle, have the highest mst out of any class, are way cute, have at least the highly needed resta/anti boost, look great, have high evp, generally kick ass, have pom poms (wait, I should get reasonable arguments too -.-), have boosts to megid and simple techs, and you don't have to bother with not equipping any weapons.

Downsides compared with other forces? No ability to cast fast (like the males), no auto s/d range boost (humans), despite best accuracy out of the forces the crappiest ATP, defensively fragile, and fonewm Does indeed do more damage with Gi and Ra spells. The humans don't do more with grants and Gi spells, because of their lower mst.

So that's basically it. You know my opinion, and you know I'm subjective. The rest is up to you.