Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    teh ninja'd

Although I was hoping it was real, BLACK FLOW has been proven false, although it can exist to some extent, due to the fact that the game does turn off the particle effect of the DARK FLOW at the end of EP2. so if it wasnt turned off, in the ending you would see him dropping a DARK FLOW

Here are some of calintzpso's hacked mock ups of the 'BLACK FLOW'
    Just edited the particle effect and the name etc

Sorry if I'm taking anyones bandwidth or whatever n.n'

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2004-09-13 14:59 ]</font>

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

Yeah I seen those...the guy that did it also said he could make the techs last until the game crash. Pretty neat in my opinion...using the trick he used.

hm, the hacking is getting somewhere now.. but i think it's still in early phases
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

On 2004-09-13 18:18, Dhylec wrote:
    hm, the hacking is getting somewhere now.. but i think it's still in early phases
    Yes indeed, but we haven't seen full blown hacking .exe (expect of Mr.Magic Hat's program.) It would be neat to see a .exe that allows you to make quests...

I wouldn't mind hacking as long as it doesn't return to the ways of NOLing, CKing, and PKing. I'd like to see new hacked quests though.

Dang we need VioletSky(if thats how you spell it) to look at this. She knows everything about Hacks, and how to use em.

On 2004-09-13 20:01, Joshie wrote:
    Dang we need VioletSky(if thats how you spell it) to look at this. She knows everything about Hacks, and how to use em.
    heh, you don't need me. Corey pretty much explained it. Its simply a client side editting job in which he was able to remove the particle effects. Renaming the item to Black Flow (or any other name) is easy. Its also possible to alter many of the particle effects for a variety of things (warps, armor, weapons etc.)

Anyway, thanx for the vote of confidence but I'm hardly an expert when it comes to PSO hacks. I've simply messed around with the info provided by others (Soulja, Alex13mod, SCMFXT, etc.)

BTW, I'm a guy lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-09-14 00:11 ]</font>

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Um. Am I the only one who noticed that he had an Aura Field equipped at lv 1?
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

On 2004-09-14 08:45, Blue-Hawk wrote:
    Um. Am I the only one who noticed that he had an Aura Field equipped at lv 1?
    Its easy to do with the item mod. You can have equipped any armor, shield, mag and weapon on any char class right from the start easily

For example, I created a new level 1 Hucaseal with a Red Ring, Aura Field, and Angel Wing mag just for fun

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-09-14 09:58 ]</font>

Not to downplay the BLACK FLOW...but could he have just named it the REAL FLOWENS SWORD. Think about, it would be pretty funny...
    <n00b> Yeah we beat Olga
    *during cut scene hacker drops REAL FLOWENS SWORD during sceen*
    <hax0r> Hey...what that's that?
    n00b walks over
    <n00b> WTF, the real flowens sword...I can't believe.
    <hax0r> Yeah I know man...you're so lucky...

They would be a messed up of starting a rumor...XD