Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I was on a hunt for a Red Sword in Addicting Foods Quest and I ran into a Mil Lily... I got a Sange with %'s... The next morning I ran into another Mil Lily in Addicting Foods quest and got another Sange with no %'s... Now I'm hunting for a Yasha from an Indi Belra in Temple so I can combine it with one of my Sange... I've done 20 Temple runs so far and not a single Indi Belra dropped something decent.... what the hell??? Has anyone found one from an Indi Belra Skyly Section ID???

You get it... but the chance of getting that weapon is near 1/28,807. So... it's gunna take a while...

well, your not going to find one for a loooooong time, the drop is soemthing like 1/28000. You have your work cut out for you.

I know at least one person who found a Skyly Yasha, and he is mainly offline. Yes, it is quite possible, though there are very few Belras in Temple. Good luck though.

MOTHER F'ER!!! I think I'm gonna go cry now.... maybe I'll go try for a Red Sword.... I think I've killed about 150-200 Govulmers by now....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xHIGHONLIFEx on 2004-09-20 16:30 ]</font>

Much better choice... Red Sword's drop rate is 1/900 for GoVulmer on skyly... and I think it's more usefull than Sange&Yasha. If you compare Sange&Yasha to Asuka... ther'e not all that different. And Asuka is alot easier to find than Sange AND Yasha (preferably Yasha... that thing is evil)

We are soldiers, stand or die Jarek's Avatar

So, what's it been, about a week since we've seen a topic almost identical to this?

The Angels Demon

On 2004-09-21 07:12, psobsesser wrote:
    So, what's it been, about a week since we've seen a topic almost identical to this?

Yeah, something like that. You'd think they'd get it by now. You know, checking the guides first and all. Ohhhhh well.

Its been awhile since I've been in these forums alright??? I jus started playin the game again a week ago... And in the guides, it doesn't say drop a drop rate for Yasha on an Indi Belra... help is appreciated, but comments like that aren't...

Offline Only Veteran

I found a Photon Drop from a Skyly Belra once. That was kinda funny since it was my first Ult. Skyly Belra