I mean the language on the jap ver.2 on GC what is it actualy. In DC the Jap pso contains Jap, French, english and spanish but someone told me that the GC ver.2 doesnt contain any other language than Jap. It means only Jap. Do anyone know more about the language?

On 2002-07-01 06:27, pso_darkknight wrote:
    I mean the language on the jap ver.2 on GC what is it actualy. In DC the Jap pso contains Jap, French, english and spanish but someone told me that the GC ver.2 doesnt contain any other language than Jap. It means only Jap. Do anyone know more about the language?
    Whoever told you so is a moron. Because in PSO to view what other people are saying you need the characters of both laungages. They could restrict JP Players from ONLY PLAYING ON JP SHIPS and US people playing only on US SHIPS however then they would only need to include japanese letters on jp games and the other way around for US ep1+2.
    I'm pretty sure sonic team isn't stupid enough just make one laungage on jp version. Also it'd be simple to just copy and paste the code used on the dc version and switch it over to the gc version. or so i believe

there are several topics dealing with this

I believe your friend must've been talking about the trial version. That only contains 1 language option, Japanese.

Like people have said there's more reason to have multiple language options, than to not have them.

I also didn't know the answer to this question. Then I read the other 5 topics about it. Also, you shouldn't say "Jap", because you'll go to LIMBO!!!!