Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Ill be whatever I wanna do

Best 20$ you will ever spend. Nuff' said.

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

It depends...some people don't like doing all that jumping...

On 2004-09-23 15:58, Shadowpawn wrote:
    It depends...some people don't like doing all that jumping...
    Looks like Mario just became that much more pointless :/ (just kidding!!)

Anywho, I think it's worth the money if you liked the Megaman games that you've played. It's got Megaman 1-8 and has the Power Battles 1 and 2, and I think that's it. But, it's definitely worth it (and if you've never played Megaman 8, get ready to want to kill the people who assigned the voice-overs!).

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

I perfer the X series instead, no offense...

Oh, I liked that series as well. Both are worthwhile, but they don't have a Megaman X collection :/

Kalidoscope Walker Nicktendonick's Avatar

I think X (from MMX), Zero and Harpuia (from MMZ) are the coolest. But lets not get into that.

MM:AC seems cool, i might of bought it, but I decided to buy MMX:command mission instead. Becides, I have ways to play all of them *looks at computer*, but I do own MMX 2 (bought first), MMX1 and MM7 (can't remember which one i bought 2nd and 3rd), and I got MMxtreme 2 for GBC, a month later i got my SP and MMBN3, later MMZ2. Now i got MMBN4 (great game) and wensday I got MMX:CM.

The only megaman games I haven't played yet are rockboard, MMX7, MM soccer, Power battles 2 (I beat MM:PB1 at disney), MM legends 2, and RM: battle and chase (I heard it was good)

And yes, I am a big Megaman fan

O yea, the MMX voice actors sucks, But MMX:CM actually sounds good in english. I'm serious too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nicktendonick on 2004-09-23 17:18 ]</font>

I only liked Megaman 8 for the Megaman Series. I perfer X (like my name isn't obvious enough).
    Command Mission rulz you!...

But I might check out the MMAC. I need to beat them all just for bragging rights.

Hehehe I'm a big Megaman freak, Megaman practically raised me as a child. Going back and playing those games was pretty damn enjoyable even if they are some of the hardest games you'll ever play. XD Anyway I think MMAC is well worth the money... I'd alone pay $39.99 (Canadian) for Megaman 7, 8. The other that come along with it are a bonus. I just picked up Megaman X:Command Mission today. But I can't play... T_T

*kicks college*
    *goes back to doing assignments*

On 2004-09-23 17:52, MegamanX wrote:
    I only liked Megaman 8 for the Megaman Series. I perfer X (like my name isn't obvious enough).
    Command Mission rulz you!...

But I might check out the MMAC. I need to beat them all just for bragging rights.
    Yeah, there's nothing like hearing good ol' Doctor Light in his Elmer Fuddish voice. And the fact that Roll has a lower voice then Megaman? Classic. I believe it's the only game that has repeated bosses from the Megaman Series. (I can't remember if it shares the bosses with Megaman & Bass or Megaman 7).

-edit-: By the way, I'm talking about Megaman 8 up there ^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Orange_Coconut on 2004-09-23 19:08 ]</font>

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

On 2004-09-23 15:51, LostHero wrote:
    Best 20$ you will ever spend. Nuff' said.
    $20 ?!
    What the heck?
    I spent $30, very well spent on the GC version.
    Where are you getting this $20? GBA version? PS2?

I purchased this as soon as I saw it in the stores.
    X has been watered down with rehashes as of late, haven't even touched X6 or 7.

Never tried BN series.
    Love me that Legends series!!
    And Command mission is already out?
    I must go buy this, NOW!

My friend told me upon his borrowing of my GC MM:ACollection for his X7 that "This game is hard!", 3 times now!!! Hehe, kids;I agree with the growing up with Megaman thing.

I told him no wonder Hot Topic and online stores sell the Megaman shirts with "say hello to my little friend" on them.

A "Rockman" Shirt with like the logo of the underlined diagonally in Red thingy(The Rockman 1 title screen?) would rule all.