Thread: PSO Music

Careless, ignorant, and insensitive

Recently (from kazaa) I've rembered some awsome songs from pso. I swear they must be magical or something, cause when i hear them "i wanna play pso NOW!" pops into my head. (brain washing i guess it could be too...) Anyways my fav songs were from the 'game' quest with burning rangers,samba de mamba, sonic, and nights.
    Is sonic team planning to bring their classic songs over in a new quest in gc pso?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Blade on 2002-07-02 18:45 ]</font>

Legendary Archmage

They probably will but I dont know if there will be the same quests though

PSO Assassin

it woudl be nice to have all those quests from the start, and then have them make MOORRREEE...... heh heh heh...

TrickTrack(The SPACESHIP Battle Theme) sounds like a remix of the dungeon music from Phantasy Star II to me.

My guess is they will put in some new songs and some variations of the old songs. The music from VR SPACESHIP is very similar to TrickTrack. Maybe they will put the Lyric version of Can still see the light (Ending Theme) in PSO Episode I & II like they put the Lyric version of The whole new world in PSOv2.

And you'll probably be able to hear some more clasic Sega tunes in the GBA Minigames

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bobdroid47 on 2002-07-07 03:09 ]</font>

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Actually, Tricktrack is a medley of various PS themes in the series. It contains at the top of my head, PS1 Dungeon Arrangement 1 (also featured in PS4), Rise or Fall (PS2 Battle Theme), Shure (PS2 Dungeons), Silent Zone (PS2 Dezo Overworld), and one other theme I can't quite distinguish.

The Sanctuary theme (Longing to Ancient Times I think) contains the PS1 Dungeon Arrangement 2 theme in the latter half of the song.

In Episode II, if you hear the "calm" version of the Sanctuary theme as featured in the trial, Lutz's Theme from PS2 plays after the 1:00 minute mark.

I can't believe I just typed all that stuff. Heh.

Tricktrack. What a smooth name.

Where abouts can we order a soundtrack? Or do we have to rely on the salty seas of music piracy to scratch our aural itch?

Arr. Pirates.

I want an eyepatch.

Theres another remix i found on kazaa called Lobby Static i believe. You can buy the PSO soundtrack on ebay and the guy i bought mine from had a website where you could order a bunch of game/anime cds.

lobby static is a remix that's available at remix.overclocked.org

EDIT: now that i think about it, it was also on the mp3.com site for Godfree's PSO RADIO

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2002-07-10 00:01 ]</font>