Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516
    C mode Force

I learnt two things about E2C3 last night:
    First that you can 'freeze' Gibbles by standing close to the wall (thus letting you Barta him to death without fear of an airborne attack). Secondly, you can Barta Gal G in the face as he is about to land.
    Minor points, but useful if you want to get a proper TA time.
    anguish, I still think getting to Gal G in 4 minutes is really tough; our best was 4 min 20, I think. Pity we didn't get to kill him on that run, but over all we did Ok.
    Update: Best C3 time to get to Gal Griff now 4 min 09 seconds!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SLON on 2005-09-14 04:43 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SLON on 2005-10-05 04:40 ]</font>

I hate my computer, I wrote a complete 4FO C3 Guide for this thread but my computer froze when i hit the submit button. :/ And I don't feel like rewriting everything. Well anyways, I think that the only reason we lost about 20s in those runs where because your internet connection is a bit slow. +-20 s isnt that much anyways when we don't aim for 8-9 minutes.

Taking every opportunity to use Barta is a must, as he is about to land, when he flies over, when he walks around in circles, and when bides his time for wave attack... I don't know Barta counts when he is on the ground but 'at least' 5 Barta's is possible, I think more.

Btw. The Gibbles stun on E2C3 is also useful on E2C5,
    if you stand behind the yellow line you will be able to stun Gibbles.

PSO Assassin

What is the best time you think is possible for first area of EP2C4? Usually, we get ~6min, but 5"30 and under is definitely possible.

I mentioned in another thread that you need to run the opposite way when Olga Flow does the green beam attack and moves to the right of the screen. If you stay on the left side, you won't be able to out-run it. Check out my 2-player Olga Flow fight to see what I'm talking about: http://farmz.net/yellowaznboy/Episod...a2player_1.wmv

This is what I saw when I watched your videos on c4. I believe you guys ended with a time of 43 mins and some change. I believe you left the first area under the 5"30 mark, more like 5"15.

I wish you could show a video of how you fight in the sinow trick room. I feel this is a weak part of my game, and feel I take too long in this room. Do you stay in one area and let them come to you? Anything will help, thanks.

Tested by pirates.

PSO Assassin

Edit: I just realized I misread your post.

Check out this site and download the 4th video: http://hardist.at.infoseek.co.jp/movie.htm

That page also has some good videos on other TA tricks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: yellow5 on 2006-02-09 14:54 ]</font>

We confirmed something on E2C2 yesterday that might be a bit usefull (only a matter of seconds but who cares?). I could explain in words the exact place but you better look at the map here http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=1960 In Area 11, yellow marker nr 6, after you kill the last 2 Delsabers a Chaos Sorceror will spawn, often in the opposite end of the room. But if everyone stays near the door, he will spawn next to you instead. >_>

PSO Assassin

I know what you are talking about. I've always had a feeling that was the case, but never really looked into it.

It doesn't seem to work every time tho, or we're just not doing it right. :/

Finnaly got some snaps on my current times, >_>;

We still got a long way to go, but I hope some of you will keep playing until PSU is released, so we can break the 2'29'xx mark.

EDIT: or even the 2'19'xx mark if possible. >_>;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anguish on 2006-02-19 05:49 ]</font>

Well, I'm new here though I've played PSO for over 2years on the Gamecube :S

My HUcast:

e2c1:35.35
    e2c2:29.16
    e2c3:11.16
    e2c4:43.31
    e2c5:16.58
    I had some help from some crazy japanese friends (played with them alot), for all of the challenges except e2c4

By the way, is there a hucast with a better e2c3 time?
    I'd like to know that