I got tired of my Ob Lily not being able to move around...so I replaced it on my deck with a Hallo Rappy.

Hallo is an E card, with something like 5 TP and 4 ATP. But...when I went to use it, it wouldn't tech. Then, I noticed the side bar has no yellow color block, meaning it CANT tech. Well then...why does it have so much TP? A friend says it is that way to negate the use of "TP Defense". Well...yes it does...but that still seems wierd. TP defense is not super common on everyone's deck. You'd have to use "Tech" (with Lura doing a foie on it) to make it go...but that hardly seems worth it either.

Savage Wolf Can't tech, but it has 0 TP. The claw CAN tech, but it also has 0 TP. This rappy is an oddball, and not just because it's wearing a pumpkin on its head. Any clues?

On 2004-10-03 21:44, AzureBlaze wrote:
    I got tired of my Ob Lily not being able to move around...so I replaced it on my deck with a Hallo Rappy.

Hallo is an E card, with something like 5 TP and 4 ATP. But...when I went to use it, it wouldn't tech. Then, I noticed the side bar has no yellow color block, meaning it CANT tech. Well then...why does it have so much TP? A friend says it is that way to negate the use of "TP Defense". Well...yes it does...but that still seems wierd. TP defense is not super common on everyone's deck. You'd have to use "Tech" (with Lura doing a foie on it) to make it go...but that hardly seems worth it either.

Savage Wolf Can't tech, but it has 0 TP. The claw CAN tech, but it also has 0 TP. This rappy is an oddball, and not just because it's wearing a pumpkin on its head. Any clues?
    Preventing tp def is indeed a good reason to use the card.

There are assists to use tech on any creature-item as well.

Theres also an action card to use techs as well.
    Its always good to use one of those because it can always surprise the opponent not expecting a tech (I use it a lot with my Twin Psychogun Silfer deck

Also - Permission (Assist card) - all characters Tech ok.

So happily unsatisfied

I believe there are a couple of other cards like that as well. Epsilon being one, having 7 TP and 7 AP. Back when I played, most everyone had TP Defense in their decks, so having something that was not affected by it can help.