Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Oddity: Kireek (AKA The Black Hound) doesn't lose any life when he's using his soul eater. I find that interesting...

Observation: When comp-controled players die their weapons don't drop. Perhaps Sonic Team can patch PSO up so that we don't drop our weapons when we die.

Reminds me of in EQ how a mob with full plate and 2 nice swords will not drop anything but copper when killed. I always thought if something was in full plate you should get all of their armor...
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

Makes sense to me...with Kireek, I mean. Why WOULD an android lose any life with the Soul Eater, since there really isn't any 'soul' to be 'eaten'? Then again, I'm guessing you're an android who's gotten the weapon...and it didn't work quite that way...hence, prompting your post Duh!

Did you also notice something else peculiar? There is an entire quest built around our lovely android ranger Elenor supposedly stealing some MAGs. She even spends a good part of the mission telling you about MAGs. They are *assigned to all hunters*, they are *important*, and she knows alot about them; like maintenence, how they love us, how to feed them, how to get them to not go on the carpet, etc..

But notice, Elenor doesn't have a MAG. Come to think of it, NONE of the NPC's have MAGs.

-SSZ

Good call! I swear, earlier I was just thinking the same thing...how none of the NPC's have mags...

Veteran Fighter

Something else you might notice, Sub:

Were you to talk to Elenor after finding the single mag out of the supposoped hundreds that were "chasing" her, but before you return to P2, she says she's close to "her mag..."

What mag would that be?

Aha! Elenor has obviously found a top secret mag cell that makes hers invisible! Yeah.... that's the ticket...

Okay... time to make some coffee.

Heh, not only that, she'll tell you that 'your' Mag feels very close to you..... This also included the time when I had sold my only mag (grubby little itemmuncher ) long before I started the quest!

The first character I had, my mag died. It was pretty funny sound he made when he died. I'm not sure what caused it but I never fed him.

I also noticed that when you start doing the offline missions when you're level 35, the NPCs that attack you are funny. Tee hee, they fire a few shots *ping* *ping* *ping* and then I pick up my Thunder Vulcan +6 and *BLAM-M-M-M* Tee hee, silly NPCs.

Thats funny ratsmack, good one.