Hi all.. First post, but im by no means new to PSO.
    Since my GC has been lent to my nephew i dug out the old DC and have been playin PSO again. Ive hammered it for around two weeks now and have opened V.Hard ( No ultimate, only vers 1.. ) Now the rares are plenty in V Hard ruins but i only seem to get the same ones over and over again. Now thats not normally a problem coz in the old days when there were more people playing on the EU servers i could trade them all. Im about 200 hours in but all i find is Varista's, DB Swords and H&S Justice and a couple of Crush Bullits.. Now all i want to know is whether its the amount of time spent on characther or my level that will help find the better rares. I know on GC rare drops are effected by both these factors as well as your section ID but after finding 5 Varistas in the same room its gettin on me nerves.. Thanks in advance and hi to the people of the PSO universe..

On 2004-10-09 11:01, Karcus wrote:
    Now all i want to know is whether its the amount of time spent on characther or my level that will help find the better rares. I know on GC rare drops are effected by both these factors as well as your section ID but after finding 5 Varistas in the same room its gettin on me nerves.. Thanks in advance and hi to the people of the PSO universe..
    Time spent on a character and level have absolutly nothing to do with rare drops in GC (and I assume the same in DC). Only the drop chances, personal luck, and if the game decides to like you has any effect.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-10-09 11:08 ]</font>

Thanks for that Ketchup..
    Does anybody have anything else to add?