Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OK, this isn't 100% solid evidence but, if you listen to what Ive got to say. Ah King has recently posted these up in his forum:

The bigger images are from PSO PC Version. As you can see, the stats used in PSO Episode I&II are exactly the same as those in the PC version, nobody may have noticed this due to the fact that the PC version of PSO is quite rare outside of Asia, so, in theory, if these stats holds true, finding out the max (or higher) Episode I&II stats would simply require someone going onto the PC version of PSO and trying it for themselves.

And once again, these images belong to Ah King, and it is his discovery.

Too bad these aren't "MAX" stats. Plus, I really don't trust "Battle mode" level up gains. I honestly don't think they parallel the real game.

But, okay! Neato discovery in seeing that the level ups match in battle mode for the classes, though.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

In theory though, if the battle mode stats did match actual stats, you would be able to find out the max stats by simply dieing over and over again in the PC version's Battle Mode?

On 2002-07-08 05:45, ShadowNeo wrote:
    you would be able to find out the max stats by simply dieing over and over again in the PC version's Battle Mode?
    No, you are limited to 10 lives.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

PSO PC has the same max stats as PSO DC v2, so either PSO GC is using the same stats as DC or these are battle stats which have no real relevance. Early stats could also be the same while max stats will be different. Now that we know all these battle stats for the chars any assumptions about one class being better than another is totally false because they are the same stats as PSO DC, we just couldnt see that because we never knew that some classes had higher dfp or ata etc. until the classes maxed and we saw who really had the highest ata, etc.. We can no longer make assumptions about new GC stats, if theyre are new GC stats. The only GC stats that are new so far are the ones for the FOmar, RAmarl,and HUcaseal. I hope to god GC pso stats wont be the same as DC pso stats, but of course its highly unlikely.

Both of those pictures are of forces. I thought that the rangers had been changed a great deal though. Gc lvl 40 RAmar has the most ata of all the rangers, that HAS to be different from the previous versions

Wow level 40 stats! Didn't we see this like 20 times now?

about 90% of the posts that greg does...remind me of mystery science theatre commentary

On 2002-07-08 13:56, Wren wrote:
    about 90% of the posts that greg does...remind me of mystery science theatre commentary
    Probablly because they comment on stupid shit too

Okay, see now, when a stat is "maxed" the numbers inside the (brackets) are "yellow."