I click on 'Download' after 'Ship Select' just as I log on to Ep3... nothing happens. Everytime I go into an online battle, there are no quests available to choosse from. Where are they?

I've had Ep3 for less than two months now, and I put it down to the servers having taken down the quests for a while. Besides, I had the festival to keep me happy ^_^ But still... where are the quests??

Help appreciated.

~Vox.

See my artwork at http://voxie.co.uk I hope to draw a super sexy hunewearl once I get a closer look at them in can stop playing PSO2...

On 2004-12-07 06:43, voxie wrote:
    I click on 'Download' after 'Ship Select' just as I log on to Ep3... nothing happens. Everytime I go into an online battle, there are no quests available to choosse from. Where are they?

I've had Ep3 for less than two months now, and I put it down to the servers having taken down the quests for a while. Besides, I had the festival to keep me happy ^_^ But still... where are the quests??

Help appreciated.

~Vox.
    There are only two download quests available at the moment and you have to unlock them from Episode 1 and 2. Go to the guides section and look up "Blue Star Memories." You'll see how to unlock the two download quests there.

Other than that, there are currently no online battle quests right now. Sonic Team usually only uploads them during tournaments and tends to leave them up for very short periods of time.

Ryna, are you sure this applies for EU version too?
    I unlocked both of the quest on this serial for as far as I know, but I have not been able to get any download quests either.
    I'm not sure. Skorpius said I would have had to play BSM on European servers. Is that it, or will it just not be available here?

Damn ST for making E-cards untradable. Now I missed so many events and live in Europe, it doesn't look like I'll get many E-cards soon.. The only one I have is Akiko's Frying Pan, the only other ones I know I can get are Red Ring, something, something, something and Del Rappy.

On 2004-12-18 16:18, Tycho wrote:
    Ryna, are you sure this applies for EU version too?
    I unlocked both of the quest on this serial for as far as I know, but I have not been able to get any download quests either.
    I'm not sure. Skorpius said I would have had to play BSM on European servers. Is that it, or will it just not be available here?

Damn ST for making E-cards untradable. Now I missed so many events and live in Europe, it doesn't look like I'll get many E-cards soon.. The only one I have is Akiko's Frying Pan, the only other ones I know I can get are Red Ring, something, something, something and Del Rappy.

I remember reading someplace that the download quests are not available for EU players. That may have changed though. It would be best if Jazhara or Capricornus stopped by to answer your question.