Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11

    Default

    On 2005-01-10 18:24, dude3282 wrote:
    I noticed RuneLateralus decided to show up, too. So many of the good old mods ...
    As opposed to the new bad mods?

  2. #12

    Default

    well, saying that the moderators are good may be taking it a bit far..

  3. #13

    Default

    On 2005-01-10 18:29, GreyPhantasm wrote:
    On 2005-01-10 18:24, dude3282 wrote:
    I noticed RuneLateralus decided to show up, too. So many of the good old mods ...
    As opposed to the new bad mods?
    These new models just aren't as good they used to be. We had to send them back on a recall.

  4. #14

    Default

    You guys forget the rules of nostalgia:

    1. When referring to the good old days, always put the adjectives "good" and "old" in front of whatever you are talking about, regardless of whether they are good or old.



  5. #15
    Still the Ratimaster Nai_Calus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    VR Temple Beta, watching the sun set
    Posts
    5,734

    Default

    Yeah, Dhylec just suddenly shut down in the middle of a thread last night. Not very good quality they're making at the factory these days. I had to wait five whole seconds for a repairman!

    ...Hey, maybe now I can finally get that username change.

    PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

  6. #16

    Default

    On 2005-01-10 18:34, Ian-KunX wrote:
    Yeah, Dhylec just suddenly shut down in the middle of a thread last night. Not very good quality they're making at the factory these days. I had to wait five whole seconds for a repairman!

    ...Hey, maybe now I can finally get that username change.
    Man, Such time to wait. That so called fast service. Pffftttt...

  7. #17

    Default

    Ian-KunX wrote:
    Yeah, Dhylec just suddenly shut down in the middle of a thread last night. Not very good quality they're making at the factory these days. I had to wait five whole seconds for a repairman!
    hey, my engine overheated - it broke man! >.>;
    <.<;
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

    Oh, keep it 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

  8. #18

    Default

    On 2005-01-10 18:30, Sagasu wrote:
    well, saying that the moderators are good may be taking it a bit far..
    this is the kind of stuff that i would love to keep away from... really now.

  9. #19

    Default

    Probably should have thought of that before you came to fkl

    Though I do believe I might just retreat,





    for now..

  10. #20

    Default

    why should i? if anyone annoys me, i can just put them on mute for a bit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •